• 3 months later...
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with you.

But wthout some PATD news... just waiting for the new album (without Ry' and jon :tears: )

awwww it makes it even sadder when you put that crying face there

its so sad, i hope they're still as good as they were in the beginning because that was sexy :teehee:

Contrary to what I said in the first post, I actually let this thread die.. :blink: And I'm ever so sorry. For real.

So, to make it up to you... Here's a very funny video. :mf_rosetinted:

lol OMGGG i looveee that video, its so so so cute brendon is so cute and hyper awwww

he is like a cuddly teddy bear :roftl::roftl:

Evertime I hear a new song of the veins I'm dissappointed.

I had huge expectations with this band, when I knew who were in.

But, now, it just sounds like trhey plagiarize the Beatles.

Last song I heard Here : http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1lGvX0/www.spin.com/articles/exclusive-panic-duo-premiere-new-song?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=spintwitter/r:t

Why do Ryan waste his talent like this ?

Last song I heard Here : http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1lGvX0/www.spin.com/articles/exclusive-panic-duo-premiere-new-song?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=spintwitter/r:t

you know, thats exactly what i thought, i kinda like "changes" but i thought they would have been better. Hopefully they regret splitting up and they all live happily ever after together...writing songs and feeding each other cupcakes

• 2 weeks later...

i only heard one song from them and it was as if they took one of the beatles' reject songs and dragged it threw a toilet. obviously the talented half is panic!

i only heard one song from them and it was as if they took one of the beatles' reject songs and dragged it threw a toilet. obviously the talented half is panic!

lol wow! but i have to agree that the panic half is the better half :wub2:

• 1 month later...

I have both of their albums on my iPod, and from time to time they're nice to listen to. But not every day.

Pas de Cheval was my favourite song a few weeks ago. And I still find Ryan Ross quite sexy.

I know this might be the wrong thread.. BUT..

The Young Veins album is streaming on their myspace! Go listen to it. Come back. And discuss! :D

I quite like it. :biggrin2:

http://www.myspace.com/theyoungveins

I love P(!)ATD, I really have a problem with the young veins, I mean Do they know the Beatles did all the things they do before ?

I've been a PATD fan for some years now, And I just can't believe Ryan lost is genius thing he had...

I listened all the song

Oh, and I really can not wait for the new PATD album. According to mr. Wentz it's going to be quite good! :teehee:

I love P(!)ATD, I really have a problem with the young veins, I mean Do they know the Beatles did all the things they do before ?

I've been a PATD fan for some years now, And I just can't believe Ryan lost is genius thing he had...

I listened all the songs, and I thought Change was just a son like thet to "say hey we are here we really exist" but that... It's repetitive, it's... I really don't like it because that's only things we heard before...

Can someone tell him he is like 50 years late ? The 60's are over.

As you I can't wait for the new PATD, hope it's gonna be great.

I have both of their albums on my iPod, and from time to time they're nice to listen to. But not every day.

Pas de Cheval was my favourite song a few weeks ago. And I still find Ryan Ross quite sexy.

Ryan Ross will be sexy forever !

• 8 months later...

wooowww this thread is so ... dead :shocked:

lol if anyone replies...what do you think about the new album, well the few songs we get to hear like "the ballad of mona lisa", "kill tonight" and their other song from a while ago "nearly witches"

i really like their songs but it just feels weird now because theres only brendon and spencer, i know they were the main part of the group and all but it just seems quiet :blink: and i also think that brendon looks really skinny and sad :sad: i hope he's taking care of himself :wub2:

• 3 months later...
I love Ballad Of Mona Lisa !! It's my ringtone !:biggrin2:

ntaw really yay i love all of panic at the disco songs, brendons my 2nd boyfriend :wub2: lol i love his voice and face, i can't get "always" out of my head :D:D

• 1 year later...

Why didn't I know about this thread?! :shocked: Bands of Fueled by Ramen were some of my favourites back in 2005 when I first heard about these guys!

I must admit that I only know A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by heart - I'm not that familiar with Pretty Odd or Vices & Virtues. But their debut album is still one of my favourite records ever and I absolutely adore Brendon's voice. :wub2: I keep giving breaks to listening to P!ATD but I go back to them every once in a while and they're always just as good as I remembered.

Why didn't I know about this thread?! :shocked: Bands of Fueled by Ramen were some of my favourites back in 2005 when I first heard about these guys!

I must admit that I only know A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by heart - I'm not that familiar with Pretty Odd or Vices & Virtues. But their debut album is still one of my favourite records ever and I absolutely adore Brendon's voice. :wub2: I keep giving breaks to listening to P!ATD but I go back to them every once in a while and they're always just as good as I remembered.

Oh thank god I'm not the only one here!!! :teehee: the thread has ben dead for awhile but I really love panic, good performances and songs :wub2:

Oh thank god I'm not the only one here!!! :teehee: the thread has ben dead for awhile but I really love panic' date=' good performances and songs :wub2:[/quote']

It seems like most of the "Other artists" threads die here. :aah:

I really need to start doing some research on these guys again. I loved them to bits after their first album had been released but after a while I found new bands ( = new obsessions :naughty: ) and sort of grew apart from them. Their shows from around 2006 were amazing with all the makeup, burlesque girls and circus themes - I would've loved to see them live back then. :wub2: Panic is one of the bands that helped me re-define myself when I was a teenager and for that reason I'll always like them.

... God I sound like I'm a lot older than I actually am, I'm barely past my teenage years! :roftl:

It seems like most of the "Other artists" threads die here. :aah:

I really need to start doing some research on these guys again. I loved them to bits after their first album had been released but after a while I found new bands ( = new obsessions :naughty: ) and sort of grew apart from them. Their shows from around 2006 were amazing with all the makeup, burlesque girls and circus themes - I would've loved to see them live back then. :wub2: Panic is one of the bands that helped me re-define myself when I was a teenager and for that reason I'll always like them.

... God I sound like I'm a lot older than I actually am, I'm barely past my teenage years! :roftl:

Haha well now I feel young XD I love the burlesque and circus themes as well... love them to bits:wub2: and I just made another fan Hehe so maybe she will show up here eventually to profess her love :naughty: