2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

I guess she was both.... She touched her nose a couple of times though so I guess she's at least stone....

Michael Stipe YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!! I did not know he was coming. Oh God I love R.E.M.

And Depeche Mode too! Go Dave Gahan!

uffffff i was scared that Tokio Hotel might win...

me too....:bleh:

poor TH fans who were so sure that they were gonna beat all the well established bands!

But they already won the Inter Act award, didn't they?

me too....:bleh:

poor TH fans who were so sure that they were gonna beat all the well established bands!

LOL They probably haven't got any sleep since the polls started, just to keep voting!

I guess she was both.... She touched her nose a couple of times though so I guess she's at least stone....

Michael Stipe YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!! I did not know he was coming. Oh God I love R.E.M.

And Depeche Mode too! Go Dave Gahan!

Yeah! She touched her nose and her dress when I saw her last june.

Em', please, tell Mica he was great on stage (even if he didn't seem to feel comfortable) and he doesn't have to feel annoyed if he doesn't win any awards. He's new in the music industry.

He will have a lot of awards later.

Em', please, tell Mica he was great on stage (even if he didn't seem to feel comfortable) and he doesn't have to feel annoyed if he doesn't win any awards. He's new in the music industry.

Tokio Hotel!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

:puking:

Yes if I have the occasion I'll tell him that he was really good and people loved his performance.