MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dressing up as COW GIRL!!!

Sooo cool!! I am really happy with the outfit, I got it yesterday.

Check some pics out! Of course I will be wearing long trousers and a top underneath the 'cowgirl' stuff, but how mad is it? AND I have my little guns and all, hehe!!

http://www.joke.co.uk/showPart_large.asp?part=24175

And here the guns:

http://www.joke.co.uk/showPart_large.asp?part=24181

So what do you think??

And the pink 'lips' diadeem with it, hehe!!

I'm sooo excited!

lol, looks...GREAT! I think it will be funny to see what everybody's wearing...! :biggrin2:

I am dressing up as COW GIRL!!!

Sooo cool!! I am really happy with the outfit, I got it yesterday.

Check some pics out! Of course I will be wearing long trousers and a top underneath the 'cowgirl' stuff, but how mad is it? AND I have my little guns and all, hehe!!

http://www.joke.co.uk/showPart_large.asp?part=24175

And here the guns:

http://www.joke.co.uk/showPart_large.asp?part=24181

So what do you think??

And the pink 'lips' diadeem with it, hehe!!

I'm sooo excited!

looks cool :thumb_yello:

I think I'm going for a simple animal like costume. To bad that there aren't any simple monkey costumes :boxed:

Maybe I should go as a giant guinea pig :roftl: sins I can do a pretty good guinea pig squeaking noise :roftl: or a chicken (well actually a rooster :blink: because I can make that sound to) or a cat :roftl: or a wolf "Wolf-girl in Düsseldorf" :lmao:

Are there also people that are going to make signs?

ooh that's so cool that outfit! Me, I'm not dressing up... It's just not in my nature....I'm a simple type of gal:blush-anim-cl:

Btw, I had a question, a few pages back it stated we had to check in till 21.00, but we were planning just to go to the concert immediately, and afterwards to the hostel, will this be a problem?

Animal costumes are always great!! I had that in mind before I went for Pink Cowgirl:mf_rosetinted:

So do you think you'll do the wolf?

Sings, I don't know, is anyone planning one?

I have super limited space so I can't relly bring anything, and time will be tight so I don't think that it's an option....plus keeping it safe during the mass hysteria of the gig, i dunno!!

They are great to have though, what to do, what to do.....

:boxed:

I don't think I will wear a real kind of 'fancy dress'... But the shirt I'm planning to wear definitely has a theme. :wink2:

So the hostel is booked now Petra? Excellent, dank je wel! :thumb_yello:

Geen dank. Alsjeblieft. :thumb_yello:

yeah i think it'll be easy if we all wear a sign saying something like MFC and then our nickname, then it's easy to find eachother :thumb_yello:

I have absolutely no idea what kind of sign I could wear... and I don't even have a good photo of me to post here (which I wouldn't really like to do anyway :boxed: ). I should be able to recognize Mariposa & Blue (I guess) and Sara (in case she brings her dog). Ehm... well, I'm the Big Girl with quite long dark hair that is not going to dress in an animal costume or so.... I'll just go with my usual clothing (which is most certainly going to be a dark blue shirt with a gigantic ENGLAND on its back or so)...

Oh, I wished this *very rude word* online-shop would just sent me my Mika-tshirts!!! I already paid them weeks ago and I've received nothing yet! And they don't answer my emails!

ooh that's so cool that outfit! Me, I'm not dressing up... It's just not in my nature....I'm a simple type of gal:blush-anim-cl:

Btw, I had a question, a few pages back it stated we had to check in till 21.00, but we were planning just to go to the concert immediately, and afterwards to the hostel, will this be a problem?

But you are going to dress with something, right? :das: (sorry)

It's usually ok if one or two people check in before 21h and get the keys or something. Then you'll get a code for the door and you won't have any problems to enter the hostel in the middle of the night.

For all those who are new to this thread and are planning to go to the gig:

in case you are not from Germany - there's the possibility to buy your tickets at eventim.de and let them send the tickets to me and then I'll send them to you. (Just PM me.)

Some of you might like to know the following:

Hallo Petra,

vielen Dank für deine Reservierung.

Die Reservierung geht soweit klar. Bitte bestätige die

Betten ca. 10 Tage vor Anreise, um evt. Änderungen

berücksichtigen zu können.

Lieben Gruß

Patrick

Backpackers-Düsseldorf

Fürstenwall 180

40215 Düsseldorf

Germany (0049)

Telefon 0211 - 3020848

http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf.de

Check in time: 1300 - 2100

(or arrange to obtain the doorcode for the nightdoor!!)

1300 is quite late... I think we should really split up in 2 groups. one that goes queuing and one that goes to the hostel

Hello!

I'm new on MFC. Slavaniet has talked to me about the MFC that's why I'm here :biggrin2:

I'm very interested to go to Dusseldorf but I'm not sure because my parents must aggree. If I come I would be with one friend. So I wonder what is the organisation ? Slavaniet said to me to speak with Petra ... Do you speak french Petra? (or are you french ? I don't know :bleh: ).

biz

bienvenue sur mfc!

si tu as des problèmes avec l'anglais ou autre n'hésite pas à me demander!

tu viens de quelle région de la France? ça serait cool si tu pouvais venir à Düsseldorf ;)

I should really go and check out the Philipshalle. And the hostel... maybe we could arrange an earlier check in. I'll phone them asap, ok? I think their website says 12 o'clock (or the guy on the phone did, i don't remember).

shall we just all make a carton sign saying MFC and our nickname? we can just wear it around our neck or something, otherwise it'll be hard to find each other!

hmmm, I don't know...I think we will find a way to find each other. After all, we still got plenty of time to think about it...

I have to admit that I don't have a better idea, but I think I'd feel a bit strange with a carton sign around my neck...

What does eveybody else think?

hmmm, I don't know...I think we will find a way to find each other. After all, we still got plenty of time to think about it...

I have to admit that I don't have a better idea, but I think I'd feel a bit strange with a carton sign around my neck...

I agree with you. (and btw: Vielen lieben Dank *hug*!!!)

Geen dank. Alsjeblieft.

I have absolutely no idea what kind of sign I could wear... and I don't even have a good photo of me to post here (which I wouldn't really like to do anyway :boxed: ). I should be able to recognize Mariposa & Blue (I guess) and Sara (in case she brings her dog). Ehm... well, I'm the Big Girl with quite long dark hair that is not going to dress in an animal costume or so.... (sorry)

quote]

haha Petra, I am loving your Dutch!

AGAIN thank you thank you and thank you for organising all this for us!!!

Is there any chance that you can stay with us for the night??

BTW, I also have tons of pics in my myspace which I think will make me very recognisable, hehe!!

1300 is quite late... I think we should really split up in 2 groups. one that goes queuing and one that goes to the hostel

How do we do that though?:blink:

I mean for example I will get to the airport at 11.25, and have no clue how long it will take me to get to the hostel, but I HAVE to leave my bag there and get changed.....so basically I need to go there, and then go straight to the venue.....

Does anyone know how to get from the hostel to the venue, and also how long it will take??

I agree! I don't think it will be too hard to find eachother! we should just check everybody else's myspace page and stuff andf it should work out fine! I think we should exchange mobile phone numbers through PM too

[

How do we do that though?:blink:

I mean for example I will get to the airport at 11.25, and have no clue how long it will take me to get to the hostel, but I HAVE to leave my bag there and get changed.....so basically I need to go there, and then go straight to the venue.....

Does anyone know how to get from the hostel to the venue, and also how long it will take??

It's actually not soo far... I checked the map (& asked the Zivi when I called the hostel the first time) but I cannot remember right now.

I agree! I don't think it will be too hard to find eachother! we should just check everybody else's myspace page and stuff andf it should work out fine! I think we should exchange mobile phone numbers through PM too

Good idea! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

We'll have plenty of time at the gig, I guess.

I still don't know when exactly we should be at the gig. I mean... anyone who's totally obsessed with this guy and plans to be there SO alarmingly early, shold (HAS TO!) be a member of the MFC, right? So there's a good chance that he/she might be here in the thread. I'm not sure how many people have already bought tickets but I cannot image that there is already a gigantic bunch of fans standing there when we (The MFC!) arrive... oh, I don't know. I haven't been to so many gigs, so.... :sneaky2:

Yeah, I think that's a great idea!

Hmm, I could directly go to the Philipshalle (in this case I wouldn't take anything) *lol* I's be there around 13: 20 (if everything will be alright)..But I could also first go to the hostel (which would probably be more reasonable). I this case I could change there and leave my stuff there (cause then I would take a few things). And then go to the Philipshalle later.

So I don't know who relse would prefer going to the hostel first?!

de nada, hun! :wink2:

:):):)

I'm thinking about how to make it clear to my friends & family that we'll have to leave home at 11 AM on the 3rd. Hm. I think 1 PM is quite early. Mary rrives at about 2 and the others are also probably not there at 1 PM...... oh, that's not easy.

shall we just all make a carton sign saying MFC and our nickname? we can just wear it around our neck or something, otherwise it'll be hard to find each other!

I already have one, I designed it for the Somerset House gig, it looks like a backstage pass. :naughty:

I'll bring it to the gig. Although I am quite sure you will be able to recognize me from a fair distance. :naughty:

Hallo girls (and probably boys).

How are you all? Any important news? I'm too tired to read all the pages I've missed during the last weeks.

At least my internet and telephone is back but I won't be much here until the 28th because I have to finish my Bachelor thesis until then. So if anything important happens please pm me.