MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo girls!

I'm back. Finally! And free to do whatever I want to.

Anyway, any news? Blue, have you already ordered the head thingies? I want some too.

I'm too lazy to read everything that has been posted during the three years I haven't been on (at least it felt that long). So, could someone please give me a short summary about the most important things? That would be fine (Btw, thanks for your PM Mirtilla. I know it's been a while but I've never said thank you ;) )

I'm so excited (well, at least as excited as I can get). It's only about a month to go.

The last results from the international jury:

diadeemgesky1.jpg

or you can find more here:

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=diadeem

Which one would you like if you want one? Blue will order them and then bring them to the gig!

Petra: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4), 1x kusmondjes in RED (# 7), 1x toekan in light BLUE (# 6), 1x toekan in PINK (# 6), 1x toekan in dark BLUE (#6)

Droopsy: 1x Micky Mouse ears (from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/feestartikelen/2570/mickey_mouse_oren.html)

cath85: 1x butterflies in yellow (# 3)

Sariflor: 1x kusmondjes in PINK (# 7)

Mariposa: 1x # 1 and 1x # 2 (butterflies in purple & pink)

rockinbabzz: 1x # 9 with hearts

Blue's friend: 1x hearts (# 9)

vonnic: 1x # 6 in BLUE

Frances: 1x Minnie Mouse ears (# 4)

slavaniet: 1x Hooddiadeem bloemen stof (from http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/feestartikelen/4812/hooddiadeem_bloemen_stof.html) with blue & red flower

For those who haven't made a choice yet: I would like to order this weekend (6/7 October) because I have no idea how long it takes for the order to arrive. Better safe than sorry. :biggrin2:

i'm gonna wear a purple wig, we'd match :biggrin2:

Are you wearing it to Amsterdam aswell? (It would be easy recognizing you that way!)

I'm thinking of dressing up for that gig aswell (I'm not going to Dusseldorf btw, just felt like invading this thread) but I don't know how my friend will like that.. I don't think she'll be up for it.. Although.. who knows, maybe she'll surprise me!

of course i'm wearing it to amsterdam aswell, it's my special mikagigwig! and yeah it's actually quite handy that noone will miss me lol. do dress up! it'll be funny :naughty:

I might have to get my old cybergothyfluffywoeiwoei gear out!

The last results from the international jury:

For those who haven't made a choice yet: I would like to order this weekend (6/7 October) because I have no idea how long it takes for the order to arrive. Better safe than sorry. :biggrin2:

I'll make my choice within the weekend, promise!:bleh: