MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Saying that it's a pity doesn't really make me feel better :crybaby:

I simply don't have the time. :shocked::blink::boxed:

Oh sorry, I didnt want to feel you more sadly:blink:

But I think the Duesseldorf Gig is going to be the best one of all them here in Germany:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh petra but dusseldorf is gonna be THE gig, people should envy you because you are gonna be front row at THE mika gig of the year!! *hug*

I hope it will be THE gig...cause apparently lots of his gigs of the ongoing European tourhave been great!! :wink2:

Hi everyone,

I just discovered this fansite, and it took quite some time to read this forum thread. I'm going to the Düsseldorf concert to, and I'm curious to see what you guys acctually have been planning. What do you think about Yelle? She is an Frensh artist. I don't know if she's singing with Mika, or she's in the pre-programme (I don't know how you say it in English).

hey wickey, welcome to MFC :thumb_yello: yelle is the support act, so she's playing before mika

I saw her in Italy, I wanted to dance but there isn't enough space:bleh:

her drummer and the guy at the mixer are so cuuute, like Lacoste's model:biggrin2:

is it okay if niki27, droopsy and I go directly to the Philipshalle without dropping our bags at the hostel?

I think it is...Petra said that it's enough if one person checks in (as we#re rregistered as a group)...:biggrin2:

Hi everyone,

I just discovered this fansite, and it took quite some time to read this forum thread. I'm going to the Düsseldorf concert to, and I'm curious to see what you guys acctually have been planning. What do you think about Yelle? She is an Frensh artist. I don't know if she's singing with Mika, or she's in the pre-programme (I don't know how you say it in English).

welcome!! :biggrin2:

I saw Yelle in Paris...her show is pretty short - and not as bad as I thought *lol*

nothing compared to Mika though...

Hehe, so we're sharing the hostel with TH fans? :mf_lustslow:

*waiting for Haasje to make a silly comment about me* :bleh:

I'm sorry that you had to wait so long love. I know how much Tokio Hotel ( :puking: ) means to you so I try to be tactful and just wish you a lot of fun with the little kids in the hostel. I hope you'll find some new little friends there :bleh: .

I bought a shirt today. A really cheap one. It doesn't fit very well but it was cheap and it will be enough for the concerts. With that I'll wear my dark jeans and shoes (shoes should not be underestimated :naughty: ).

As for the fishbags, I wouldn't worry about them Babzz. He will love them :thumb_yello: . I'm terribly afraid of fish myself and I think they are quite nice. Great job!

So what is everybody doing tonight? Busy making plans? I'll be off in a minute again. I have to read some stupid book until tomorrow. I wish you all a nice evening.

Well, now it´s my situation

after this weekend, i promised someone to go to dusseldorf and i have to go. I can´t order a ticket online because i won´t arrive at home and i´m not capable to order online and take it in the ticket office in the venue because i´m afraid i won´t understand anything, so if you have a spare ticket, tell me, please!! :)

after this weekend, i promised someone to go to dusseldorf and i have to go. I can´t order a ticket online because i won´t arrive at home and i´m not capable to order online and take it in the ticket office in the venue because i´m afraid i won´t understand anything, so if you have a spare ticket, tell me, please!! :)

Queenieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

HAHAHA!

You MUST come!

Maybe you can order it online and have it sent to the house of one of the German girls, like Petra?

She can then bring the ticket on the day...

By the way everyone, I've been crap at posting lately but I've read the thread today and I'm sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about THE GIG!!!

I can't wait.:punk:

And regarding the hostel, maybe it is a good idea if we do the little groups thing and then just leave the key there for the next one to pick up so they can lock their things in the rooms? Like Petra suggested?

I'm sorry that you had to wait so long love. I know how much Tokio Hotel ( :puking: ) means to you so I try to be tactful and just wish you a lot of fun with the little kids in the hostel. I hope you'll find some new little friends there :bleh:

Thank you dear Haasje. Always nice to notice how much you care for me. :mf_rosetinted:

after this weekend, i promised someone to go to dusseldorf and i have to go.

'Someone'? I bet his/her name starts with an M anyway? :bleh:

And YAY! You're coming to Dusseldorf! :punk: :punk:

HI!!!!

i'm very happy....queenie,you'll come??

mirtillia,aren't you tired?

omg,it was so great to meet of of fans,come from so much different countries..the only one problem is the language,french aren't good in english...

have a mikalistick day everybody and see you soon!

bye!