Worried Mika will become too big....

DS Nightly

Come to Canada then. I'm pretty sure he'll be playing seated venues outside of Quebec next time. He already has in Vancouver.

Sounds like a plan!:thumb_yello:

I'm afraid I disagree! I have met him once and would love to again, but I accept the fact that I probably won't again.

But I don't want Mika to be a secret, I want the whole world to come to love him. I want him to be as big, if not bigger than The Beatles!!

A big part of the joy, for me personally, would then be knowing that I was one of the first people in the world to recognise his amazing talent. That's what all of the 2007 fans should be thinking of.

I don't think the future is bleak for his fans, because he can't see us personally as much as he did. I feel excited that he will be in huge stadiums with his travelling circus, so to speak. He is unique as a performer already and will become more unique as time goes on and he gets to fullfil his vision in his concerts.

So please everyone, cheer up and look on the bright side! this isn't the end... it is only the begginning!

Bigger than the Beatles!:shocked:

Oh no, as much as I love Mika and his music it could never happen!

The Beatles where a revolution in music in their time!:wub2:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would much prefer to just buy seats and show up 5 minutes before the show than to line up all day and half the night just so I don't get stuck with thousands of other people standing directly in front of me, blocking my view.

people actually start lining up the day before the concert to get front row seats?? :shocked: wow!

i thought 5 hrs before the concert would be enough!!

*sigh* i'll probably NEVER get to meet him :(

UNLESS:bleh:....i hang around in south ken. until i meet him!! :naughty::wink2:

people actually start lining up the day before the concert to get front row seats?? :shocked: wow!

i thought 5 hrs before the concert would be enough!!

The queue started at 2 am in London. :thumbdown:

You can get there later and end up in the front though. Once they open the doors it's a free for all which is why I would prefer assigned seating so I know for certain where I'm going to end up. An MFCer got there at 4 am and she was pushed out of the front row during the concert because there was so much pressure in the crowd.

which is why I would prefer assigned seating so I know for certain where I'm going to end up.

...and pre-sales tickets :wink2:

*HINT HINT- to Mika or anyone on the Mika team who is not likely reading this anyway* :bleh:

WOW!! Blast from the past!!

And how come I never commented on this thread when it was done?! Shocking.

Anyway, just for the pleasure of quoting these words :fisch:

And now Violetta's turn:

*cough*Amsterdam*cough*18000 people, Brixton after party....Munich... :bleh:

Anyway, this post is only a tease, please don't get upset anyone hehe

:roftl:

:fisch: That was... erm... one of my other selves. :sneaky2:

girl_blush2.gif