MIKA@RIMINI(Italy)-CANCELLED for over-Alpes engagement

Giulietta

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is he still "sick" while performing concerts at other places than the one he was booked to on the night?

Or is he all okay now and is going to keep the dates he is comitted to and in case of him falling ill once more will they be refunding people for the tickets? :boxed:

Oh and whoever is going have fun :punk::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

So is he still "sick" while performing concerts at other places than the one he was booked to on the night?

Or is he all okay now and is going to keep the dates he is comitted to and in case of him falling ill once more will they be refunding people for the tickets? :boxed:

Oh and whoever is going have fun :punk::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Nobody said he's ill. The story is this: he's touring Italy in october on 19th (Torino), 20 (Bologna) and 22nd (Rimini). Now it turns out that on the 22nd he has a gig in Nice too.

His myspace still lists Padova on the 22nd (which has never been confirmed, it was only a rumour before Rimini was announced to be the third italian date).

That's it.

really really weird!

Speriamo sia solo un errore del sito!

E soprattutto speriamo che il suo management non abbia fatto di nuovo casini con concerti in stessi giorni ma in posti diversi :boxed:

...potrei uccidere...:shocked::thumbdown:

vuoi vedere che annullano rimini xchè hanno venduto pochi biglietti e hanno già pronto nizza x rimpiazzarlo?

................mai stupirsi con qs management! :shocked:

NOOOOO...fa che i miei timori non si avverino!!! In questi giorni continuo a pensare con fastidio alla storia d padova su mikamyspace, al fatto ke qui in Italia sold out non lo fanno sicuro...eeehhbeèmbèm :boxed:

NOOOOO...fa che i miei timori non si avverino!!! In questi giorni continuo a pensare con fastidio alla storia d padova su mikamyspace, al fatto ke qui in Italia sold out non lo fanno sicuro...eeehhbeèmbèm :boxed:

greta...sigh, eccoti una coccola virtuale....:huglove:

.........comunque qui c'è puzza di bruciato! :sneaky2:

guarda se dovessero annullare Rimini dopo che tutti i posti numerati sono sold out e dopo che per averli abbiamo dovuto penare....allora davvero mi viene la voglia di non seguire piĂ¹ Mika a nessun concerto!

Perchè non è possibile organizzarsi in questo modo e non tenere fede all cose fatte!

non puoi vendere i biglietti e poi cancellare lo show SENZA DARE INFORMAZIONI UFFICIALI che, purtroppo, in caso di errori di gestione o "malattie sospette" non sono mai arrivate :sneaky2:

guarda se dovessero annullare Rimini dopo che tutti i posti numerati sono sold out e dopo che per averli abbiamo dovuto penare....allora davvero mi viene la voglia di non seguire piĂ¹ Mika a nessun concerto!

Perchè non è possibile organizzarsi in questo modo e non tenere fede all cose fatte!

non puoi vendere i biglietti e poi cancellare lo show SENZA DARE INFORMAZIONI UFFICIALI che, purtroppo, in caso di errori di gestione o "malattie sospette" non sono mai arrivate :sneaky2:

grrrr...:annoyed_h4h:la faccensa dei posti numerati poi...non so chi siano i responsabili di questo sfacelo organizzativo, ma

IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE! WE HAVE TO KNOW!! ... NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!

ok, le informazioni ricevute non sono incoraggianti!

Dani56, iscritta al forum, ha chiamato lo stedi 105 e anche loro hanno confermato la possibilitĂ  che il concerto sia cancellato.

Hanno detto che la notizia ufficiale si saprà intorno a lunedì-mertedì della prossima settimana ma hanno lasciato intendere che non saranno buone notizie...:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Translate :

Dani 56, a memeber of MFC, called 105 stadium this morning to try to have some news about the situation. The 105 stadium call center answered that they also know about a possible gig cancellation. No ufficial announcement yet, probably we'll know something at the beginnin of the next week. Anyway...their words weren't so positive....the cancellation is really possible :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

ok, le informazioni ricevute non sono incoraggianti!

Dani56, iscritta al forum, ha chiamato lo stedi 105 e anche loro hanno confermato la possibilitĂ  che il concerto sia cancellato.

Hanno detto che la notizia ufficiale si saprà intorno a lunedì-mertedì della prossima settimana ma hanno lasciato intendere che non saranno buone notizie...:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Translate :

Dani 56, a memeber of MFC, called 105 stadium this morning to try to have some news about the situation. The 105 stadium call center answered that they also know about a possible gig cancellation. No ufficial announcement yet, probably we'll know something at the beginnin of the next week. Anyway...their words weren't so positive....the cancellation is really possible

ok this is getting messy!

I thought this was out of the way.

we are all going to lose our patience really soon

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :badmood:

being a rep ...I have no idea what to tell potential gig goers these days

ok this is getting messy!

I thought this was out of the way.

we are all going to lose our patience really soon

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :badmood:

being a rep ...I have no idea what to tell potential gig goers these days

I already lost my patience!

Honestly, right now, I don't feel happy to go to Bologna too!

I feel betrayed and I feel like money and sold out gigs are more important than fans...this is a crap!

sorry..I'm so piss**d off :thumbdown::sneaky2:

I feel betrayed and I feel like money and sold out gigs are more important than fans...this is a crap!

trust me...as I said in the other thread...its like if this keeps up I may never go and see him ! I still haven't!

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I think I go there with a protest banner:mf_rosetinted:

could be an idea!

..ideas are welcome!

something ironic like f_syrianprotem_2ee0e9e.jpg

or supporting other artist f_Protest1m_3b62a82.jpg:naughty:

seriously, this time we have to state out that there aren't fans of A serie and others which are unrewarding..

ITALIANI!{& other citizens of the world} UNITEVI! FACCIAMOCI SENTIRE!!!!