MIKA@RIMINI(Italy)-CANCELLED for over-Alpes engagement

Giulietta

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's further than padova, no direct train, hell of a road. :thumbdown: no, I am not impressed, I must admit.

thx for your kind offer of help, giulietta. if I change my mind, I'll let ya know. but for now, I do am a lot disappointed, but it's no MFC's fault. :wink2:

thanks guys!

hey mirt... u gonna be at any of the UK shows?

maybe london or newcastle?

yup, Glasgow and Donnie. will you be at one of those?????? pleeeeeeeaseee..... *puppy eyes*

hi sivan... I'll reply for mirtilla, cause she's going to Doncaster with me on the 24th of November! :rolleyes:

Yesssss!! Hun, we should hurry up with the flight/whatever before prices get too high..

argh!

my ticket office doesn't sell tickets for Rimini, only for Bologna...

Jeyjen...I need informations about the difference in price..where are places more expensive? I think the cheaper one is for the front standing...but I'm not sure... where do you buy your?

argh!

my ticket office doesn't sell tickets for Rimini, only for Bologna...

Jeyjen...I need informations about the difference in price..where are places more expensive? I think the cheaper one is for the front standing...but I'm not sure... where do you buy your?

Have you gone at Ferrara ticketone's point of sell? I was thinking of buy mine too in Bo..what's wrong?

yes. I went to ferrara's ticketone point..but the guy told me that he can't sell tickets for Rimini and ravenna and other town because sometimes they want to secure thew selling. it's difficult to explain in english..but...anyway..I can't buy it in ferrara.

I know we can buy it on line but olso the "posto unico" tickets (cheaper).

I wanna be sure that this kind of tickets are in front stage! Can you ask in your ticketoneshop? and buy a ticket for me??? :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

is there anyone from Padova or somewhere near that comes to Mika's italian concerts? I need to know, so, maybe somebody can come with me!:crybaby:

:pd:

hey!i study in padova :D and i'm going to all mika gigs..where do u want to go? just let me know something and maybe we can arrange it :thumb_yello:

giu

i still have to go to buy teh tickets but i'm afraid the girl won't be able to tell the difference :blink: hope greta will tell us something

hey!i study in padova :D and i'm going to all mika gigs..where do u want to go? just let me know something and maybe we can arrange it :thumb_yello:

giu

i still have to go to buy teh tickets but i'm afraid the girl won't be able to tell the difference :blink: hope greta will tell us something

what's that?? I dunno...but you talk 'bout posti unici?

what's that?? I dunno...but you talk 'bout posti unici?

yeah,i meant the difference between posto unico and numerato...on the stadium web site there's nothing about this thing...i mean they have maps of the building but i can't understand...anyway i think we have to buy a posto numerato ticket if we want to be in the first row :blink:

I bought 3 "posto numerato" tickets.

According to the stadium map they showed me....this is the organization

(sorry for the silly "work")

1051.jpg

of course...I can't be sure about that, but this is what they showed me!

The "EMPTY PLACE" is reserved, they told me usually for journalists or to make the stage bigger...anyway..those tickets are showed as "posti numerati" but not available.

A firend of mine, dani56, also called Ticket World (another ticket releaser) and they told her the best place, near the stage are the lateral "posto numerato" because the ones infront of the stage are far because there is the "empty space".

hope it helps...:blink: