• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 3 "posto numerato" tickets.

According to the stadium map they showed me....this is the organization

(sorry for the silly "work")

1051.jpg

of course...I can't be sure about that, but this is what they showed me!

The "EMPTY PLACE" is reserved, they told me usually for journalists or to make the stage bigger...anyway..those tickets are showed as "posti numerati" but not available.

A firend of mine, dani56, also called Ticket World (another ticket releaser) and they told her the best place, near the stage are the lateral "posto numerato" because the ones infront of the stage are far because there is the "empty space".

hope it helps...:blink:

Sarina are you sure the "empty place" will be actually EMPTY?? of course there will be few photographers (they have always been), but they usually stay there for the first 3-4 songs, then they leave.. and btw, that spot is too big to be empty:blink: I think that will be the regular parterre...

Sarina are you sure the "empty place" will be actually EMPTY?? of course there will be few photographers (they have always been), but they usually stay there for the first 3-4 songs, then they leave.. and btw, that spot is too big to be empty:blink: I think that will be the regular parterre...

this is what they told me at ticket one shop and this is what they told to my friend when she called ticket world.

they also told me that this space, can be used to make the stage bigger or to make a runway.

Honestly...this seems strange to me too...but I don't know what to say!

:shocked:

Anyway, I decide to take the "posti numerati"....let's see....:boxed:

this pic I've found of a Convention seems like the pattern sarinas has posted

I think the space will be organized differently

Yes, you're right but, you're right, the pic you showed represents a convention and there's only a table, but the stage for a concert is bigger so I think that could make sense to keep this front space empty...:confused:

ehy girls. I know that some of you bought different kind of tickets..I mean.. I think wwe won't be close to each other during the gig... some bought biglietti numerati...other boughet biglietti non numerati...I think this is not a good idea for rapresenting MFC...

I think we made a mistake...we had to be more oraganized...

ehy girls. I know that some of you bought different kind of tickets..I mean.. I think wwe won't be close to each other during the gig... some bought biglietti numerati...other boughet biglietti non numerati...I think this is not a good idea for rapresenting MFC...

I think we made a mistake...we had to be more oraganized...

you're right but the organization it's always difficult and posti numerati are sold quickly...when I went to buy them many were already sold :boxed:

Of course, i'd like to put all MFC member together, but when for a gig there're posti numerati, I think that everyone should be free to choose whatever he/she wants whitout causing problems.

(Non me la sto prendendo con te Giulietta, ci mancherebbe!Ma sai, le organizzazioni sono sempre lunghe, per esempio ancora non credo abbiano deciso l'albergo per Bologna perchè quando si è in tanti è sempre complicato!Questa volta c'erano i biglietti numerati e ce n'erano pochi, non c'era proprio il tempo materiale per aspettare...)

I was waiting info from the older members coz I'm quite new at mfc (and I've attended at very few concerts) :blush-anim-cl:

probably...the parterre numerato was been booked together, otherwise it would be made no sense havin long distance sits

when I finally went at ticketoffice place (no internet payments for me:sneaky2:)

they told me that it was lasted only the non-numbered place kind of ticket..so I got it

Hello

Mi avanza un biglietto normale non numerato per Rimini.

Interessa a qualcuno che non ha un punto ticketone vicino a casa?

PM to me.

can't believe it!!! you're actually posting! and you have 47 posts!:shocked:

:naughty: love you dear!:wink2:

and you're online!:shocked:

allegra you're surprising me more and more!:naughty:

And you? this week you did'nt online often.

On Sunday do you do the homework? Do you post all messages you didn't post in the week?

mannaggia chissà se quello che ho scritto è veramente inglese!!! :shocked:

You are in Rimini thread... are you changing idea about no rimini????

I hope YES (in fact i hope your capo change idea about rimini...) :wink2:

I hope tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the postino do his job!!! (LT is comig, GK is on late)

And you? this week you did'nt online often.

On Sunday do you do the homework? Do you post all messages you didn't post in the week?

mannaggia chissà se quello che ho scritto è veramente inglese!!! :shocked:

You are in Rimini thread... are you changing idea about no rimini????

I hope YES (in fact i hope your capo change idea about rimini...) :wink2:

I hope tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the postino do his job!!! (LT is comig, GK is on late)

Well, it's because I'm at home now, have to catch up a whole week of the forum!:naughty:

Rimini..rimini...i've already told you...but if things will ever change you'll be the first to know, ok?

bhuauhauaha.. you're so funny allegra... putting italian words into english phrases..!!!

Sorry, it is not a "vezzo", it is not for jocking:

it is completely and totally ignoranza for english appropriated words. :blush-anim-cl:

Near my personal computer there is vocabulary english and french and i use only for MFC, but with italian fan i'm boring using evermore the vocabulary...

che vergogna però... alla mia età... after years and years in studing :blush-anim-cl:

and the mystery is: what i told to M when i met him? what?

I don't think your english is worse than mine... but...anyway...how old are you?

:crybaby: mika's age plus 9 years :old:

e non hai ancora sentito la mia pronuncia!!! lì si che ci sarà da scompisciarsi dalle risate!!

Which M? :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

don't worry

i'm speaking about Mi not Ma :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...