**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a terrible feeling that someone on this bored has the same idea as me........er....what happens if you get any two pictures that are nearly the same? That would suck. :thumbdown:

Hopefully that won't happen.......:thumb_yello:

At the risk of sounding like a boring old control freak, :fisch: would it be a good idea to have some more information/rules to clarify how this will work? e.g. PM entries to FD so that people can't be accused of pinching ideas if they're posted on the thread.....if there are two similar entries there could be a 'tie breaker' of some sort.....

It's just a thought and only my opinion....I know it's only a bit of fun, but when it comes to exclusive Mika T shirts, who knows what underhand tactics could be deployed...and it will stop lots of questions being asked.....:wink2:

At the risk of sounding like a boring old control freak, :fisch: would it be a good idea to have some more information/rules to clarify how this will work? e.g. PM entries to FD so that people can't be accused of pinching ideas if they're posted on the thread.....if there are two similar entries there could be a 'tie breaker' of some sort.....

It's just a thought and only my opinion....I know it's only a bit of fun, but when it comes to exclusive Mika T shirts, who knows what underhand tactics could be deployed...and it will stop lots of questions being asked.....:wink2:

Ohh good question .. to answer the mods/admin will help me choose it would be unfair for only me to do it :thumb_yello:

All entries should be PMed , I will post the winners:thumb_yello:

To answer the others , they will be posted or distributed through the November / December gigs of the winners are there :thumb_yello:

Ohh good question .. to answer the mods/admin will help me choose it would be unfair for only me to do it :thumb_yello:

All entries should be PMed , I will post the winners:thumb_yello:

To answer the others , they will be posted or distributed through the November / December gigs of the winners are there :thumb_yello:

:S but u said i can post it here....confused now lol.

Ideally id like them posted here , but for privacy some people dont want to show themselves on the internet .. so PM or post is fine :biggrin2:

I'll post mine on here when i've done it. :biggrin2: I'm not shy. lol!! (no rude comments please!lol!):naughty:

Here goes :blush-anim-cl: It was taken at a local bar :naughty: Let's just say i got mixed reactions...i had to self take a photo, then a lovely young man offered to take it for me...or is it because i told him i wasn't coming out till i got a good shot :naughty::roftl: and then i left it there...hey gotta spread the word right! :blush-anim-cl::naughty: It's a bit repulsive, but hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do :)

Im changing this slightly , I would like all entries on the MFC ....

SO .... We are looking for the MFC logo ONLY in the most unusual location you can , you dont have to be in it :biggrin2:

but can you be in the picture if you want to?

and does it HAVE to be the logo or can it just be the letter 'MFC'?

and yet another question

can we take a video as well as a pic?

but can you be in the picture if you want to?

and does it HAVE to be the logo or can it just be the letter 'MFC'?

and yet another question

can we take a video as well as a pic?

Yep it can include the forum member , the key is the logo it can contain whatever image really .. within reason:biggrin2:

It should really be the image on the front post but MFC would be ok

Video is fine too :biggrin2: