FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news:biggrin2:

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

It is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

LOGO TO PRINT: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/mikafanclubLOGO.jpg

Competition Details

Above is the MFC logo , please print this off and take a picture of yourself in an unusual location! , the 10 most weird and wonderful locations will win a t shirt! (If you cant print it, you can draw something *like* it)

Closing date :10th October 2007

We have also decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

** note if you feel you should be on the top 10 but are not please PM me **

awesome idea FD!!!!:naughty:

I don't know the rules, but I think we should rather send our pics to Freddie, not to influence others :wink2:

Mmmmm, good idea. Although....i dunno. Would be great to see everyone's......difficult one. We'll have to wait and see what Freddie says.:thumb_yello:

Perhaps it would be best to send them to FD then after the closing date display them all.

I'd love to see everyones but I don't want to be infulenced by other people's ideas.

My birthday is Oct 7th...lot's of birthdays in October!

*Thinks of an unusual place*

Gosh this is going to be so hard. We don't have much except for trees, more trees, mountains, hills, and fields! :bleh:

I'm so glad that the deadline is on Oct. 10th. I don't have any friends here on campus right now that can take my picture and I won't until everyone moves back on Sept. 4th!!!

This is really a great idea for a competition. I love it and can't wait to see what weird places people take their pictures at!

In short.

Picture of yourself with MikaFanClub logo (on first page) in somewhere weird and wonderful. Post on here, or PM Freddie and about 10 winners are given a Mika rosette.

I though this was for a T Shirt, or have I got the wrong end of the stick....:blink: