**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah im so excited!!!!! this is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!

I have some INSANE ideas!!!!

And not only coz i want the shirt, but its still gonna be insanely funny and fun and amazing to take such a fun and random pic! it will be very memorable for sure...

:biggrin2:

Superb! I wait with interest for the pictures! :thumb_yello:

Good news:biggrin2:

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

It is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

LOGO TO PRINT: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/mikafanclubLOGO.jpg

Competition Details

Above is the MFC logo , please print this off and take a picture of yourself in an unusual location! , the 10 most weird and wonderful locations will win a t shirt! (If you cant print it, you can draw something *like* it)

Closing date :10th October 2007

We have also decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

** note if you feel you should be on the top 10 but are not please PM me **

Oi you - this is my idea, you stole it :shocked:

Good news:biggrin2:

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

It is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

LOGO TO PRINT: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/mikafanclubLOGO.jpg

Competition Details

Above is the MFC logo , please print this off and take a picture of yourself in an unusual location! , the 10 most weird and wonderful locations will win a t shirt! (If you cant print it, you can draw something *like* it)

Closing date :10th October 2007

We have also decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

** note if you feel you should be on the top 10 but are not please PM me **

OOoooh! Wonderful idea! I want to participate! Now excuse me, I've got things to do. *wonders where she is going to take the pic*