FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: :shocked: :sneaky2:

Whoops....looks like I have upset the judge now!

Will just have to make sure that my entry is unsurpassable......and that it comes with Chicken pizza, wine, lasagne, Italian coffee and ice cream

I reaslised today...as I was sitting on the edge of the road, waiting for the breakdown truck...I have probably made it VERY difficult for myself now to be picked as a winner no matter how wonderful my entry is because everyone will think that I DID bribe Freddie! (not that I would, and not that he would accept of course!) ....pizza Freddie?

I reaslised today...as I was sitting on the edge of the road, waiting for the breakdown truck...I have probably made it VERY difficult for myself now to be picked as a winner no matter how wonderful my entry is because everyone will think that I DID bribe Freddie! (not that I would, and not that he would accept of course!) ....pizza Freddie?

double cheese and thin crust :thumb_yello:

Maybe you missed a photo opportunity there......?

Nah...don't think so...as near as we got was 'well, I CAN listen to him' High praise I thought"!

That's better than the reaction I get sometimes....a result I think - well done:thumb_yello:

I think we've hijacked this thread enough. FD will kick us out soon...see you back in the oldlings:bleh:

That's better than the reaction I get sometimes....a result I think - well done:thumb_yello:

I think we've hijacked this thread enough. FD will kick us out soon...see you back in the oldlings:bleh:

True enough...and we have to keep on Fred's right side after all!