**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all for your lovely comments!!

Blue, I didn't have to glue it to the rock....it was just there as I walked by...:fisch:

Any more pics?

Maybe we can put all the entries on the front (first post) so they're easy to find and look at (hint hint). :wink2:

Good idea Suzy :thumb_yello: It would be nice to have them all in one place, or a link to a Photobucket album or something on the first page might be better....

Good news:biggrin2:

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

It is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

Above is the MFC logo , please print this off and take a picture of it in an unusual location! , the 10 most weird and wonderful locations will win a t shirt! (If you cant print it, you can draw something *like* it)

Closing date :10th October 2007

We have also decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

** note if you feel you should be on the top 10 but are not please PM me **

I would like to be part of the T shirt competition. I hope I'm not too late.

:shocked: Ohh sounds inteeeersssting :biggrin2:

Well, it's not very weird because there's nothing around here but trees.

I can't wait to see others pictures. I'm sure there must be some in this thread. I haven't been around too much and I'm finally having time to get on here more so I'm still trying to catch up!

*Must stop posting when tired. All I do is ramble.* :mf_rosetinted:

Well, it's not very weird because there's nothing around here but trees.

I can't wait to see others pictures. I'm sure there must be some in this thread. I haven't been around too much and I'm finally having time to get on here more so I'm still trying to catch up!

*Must stop posting when tired. All I do is ramble.* :mf_rosetinted:

I know that feeling I was on here late last night , Im eating raw coffee to try and wake up :blink:

The T shirts are great <must post a pic> :thumb_yello:

I know that feeling I was on here late last night , Im eating raw coffee to try and wake up :blink:

The T shirts are great <must post a pic> :thumb_yello:

You're trying to wake up and I'm trying to go to bed. Actually, I really should do my homework before I crash. I don't know what this is but the professors seem to like you to have your work done. Whodda thunkit. :mf_rosetinted:

Hello!!! :biggrin2: I haven't forgotten about this. :biggrin2: Will do my pic next week, hopefully by 9th. I know i sort of explained before about it being a bit of a rush and i know you said you wouldn't mind it being a little late FD but i will try to do it asap. :thumb_yello: