Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinky can we give more than one pressie away ?? , I have some special Mika goodies I would like to give ?

Do you mean can you have multiple partners or does it have to be one item?

Answers to both:

1) You can have be paired with 2+ people if you like, just make sure i am aware so i can make the right pairs

2) Yes you can send as much or as little as you wish - the idea is that you send a package (like the original mika mail) and in this package you can put anything - pref. christmas related but it doesnt have to be. The size of the package is up to you, you could send a card and a keyring or a big box of goodies - its totally up to you.

The big question is can we open it before Christmas if we get it before christmas? :naughty:

I always save my presents til christmas day... Im such a good girl.... :biggrin2:

I'd say its up to you, but don't post pictures until christmas day (it might spoil the surprise for some people)

But, im not in charge. Pink???? Come backkkkkkk!!!

is pinkunicorn on holiday or something?

well im like Sarah i save all my xmas presents till christmas day aswell so i wont be opening mine until then :biggrin2:

She might be away, im not sure :blink:

I like saving them until Xmas day, because id be sad if i only had like, 1 left to open.

Plus, my parents always used to be really strict about it... :bleh:

I used to have this medicine as a kid, called medised, and i swear, even up to now if id take it... (i cant have pills or things for a while.....) it like, makes you fall asleep so quick,

so they used to give me it on Christmas eve if i was still awake by 2 in the morning because i was excited..... And it knocked me out!!

Anybody else got some funny-ish christmas memories??? What are your christmas's like? do you spend it with family?