Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink sweetie mine is all done and i need to send it asap. please could i have a name please and also if your not too busy please could u re-send me the add because i love my box, its fabby and i really really dont want 4 it too get lost so b4 i post i just want to double check everything:thumb_yello:

is that ok?

Mine is all ready to be sent out!

I didn't want to sign it with my name but I'm going to simply because I want to put a return address on the parcel, you know just in case.

So yeah in order to do that I have to put my name on it aswell..

Pink sweetie mine is all done and i need to send it asap. please could i have a name please and also if your not too busy please could u re-send me the add because i love my box, its fabby and i really really dont want 4 it too get lost so b4 i post i just want to double check everything:thumb_yello:

is that ok?

Whoops sorry tia, didnt see this, been so busy.

Just requested a name - theres several i dont have, being unorganised and all.

Should be with you soon, sorry for the delay.

Whoops sorry tia, didnt see this, been so busy.

Just requested a name - theres several i dont have, being unorganised and all.

Should be with you soon, sorry for the delay.

fanks hun:wub2: , only i want to get this sent out asap cos iv put loads of effort into it and i would b gutted if the person didnt get it b4 xmas!

fanks hun:wub2: , only i want to get this sent out asap cos iv put loads of effort into it and i would b gutted if the person didnt get it b4 xmas!

Im thinking of sending mine pretty soon also. With my experience with the normal Mika mail taking like 8 weeks, i don't want to disappiont anyone at christmas if it doesn't get there in time.

Im actually realy proud of my parcel!! Sounds like you are too Tia! :thumb_yello:

Im thinking of sending mine pretty soon also. With my experience with the normal Mika mail taking like 8 weeks, i don't want to disappiont anyone at christmas if it doesn't get there in time.

Im actually realy proud of my parcel!! Sounds like you are too Tia! :thumb_yello:

yeah i am, iv really enjoyed doing it:biggrin2:

starting to panic, i haven sent mine. :blink:

i really need a name even if its a false one:wink2: mine is going abroad and without one it may not b delieved and iv put so much time into it id like to see it get there in one piece

Sent mine yesterday! Almost fell over laughing when the postal clerk was like "and here's the customs section, please describe the contents." :roftl:

Should take about 10 business days.

Just a word to other Mika Mailers - ground mail was half the cost of air mail, but she said that could take "about a month". Given that a month from now is December 19, I figured that was cutting it a bit close, so air mail was the only real option.

Just FYI, all!

Sent mine yesterday! Almost fell over laughing when the postal clerk was like "and here's the customs section, please describe the contents." :roftl:

Just a word to other Mika Mailers - ground mail was half the cost of air mail, but she said that could take "about a month". Given that a month from now is December 19, I figured that was cutting it a bit close, so air mail was the only real option.

Just FYI, all!

Along the ground, although a sight cheaper means that it would stop, wherever it is, whenever the local christmas cut off point is, and not move until after christmas, even if it is at the local post office - it wont be delivered.

Best things is to fork out that little bit more :)

Just FYI, all!

I sent mine with Airmail too. In my experience ground mail just takes forever.

Sending will cost a small fortune but at least you're certain it'll arrive in time. For some reason it's also less likely it'll get lost when using airmail. So yeah, Airmail all the way babies! :naughty:

What kind of stuff have you guys sent?

Im thinking like tree decorations and christmas choccies, but im not really sure =/

what have you sent?

if you dont want to post here, can you email me?

on my profile page thing just do the send email, my PM box is nearly full and i dont know what messages to delete xD