Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, and everything will have to be sent airmail now, otherwise it won't get there til Feb! My pressie is now safely stashed in my cupboard with the kids pressies so I won't be tempted to open it!

:shocked:

I cant believe you got yours already!!! You'll have to wait like a month now..... :naughty:

I hope mine gets delivered soon.

What exactly am I suppose to give? Candy and stuff? Haha, I have no idea what to give since I don't know this person:bleh:

Its a good idea to put some sweets in - but not things that can go off easily or things that customs might oppose to having in their country.

Its also nice to send stationary too - you can get some really cool/pretty pens, bookmarks etc.

And its also nice, if youre posting abroad, to send things which are unique to your country.

Just a couple of ideas. And it doesnt have to be expensive.

Although youll need to get a move on! Id say most parcels will need to be posted by the 7th of December to reach their destination in time for Christmas.

I hope mine arrives before christmas, then I can open it on the way to summerschool, otherwise ill be thinking about it for the whole 3 weeks im away!...Im so excited! this is soo cool!

*is not even at home on Christmas day*

summer school.. wow. i really need to visit the other side of the world!

The problem with putting stuff in from your own country is that it can be a dead giveaway of the "secret" part of the Santa.

I mean, when whoever I sent it to gets it, it is pretty obvious. Little bits of Japanese writing all over stuff....just in case they missed the cute little Japanese stamps on the front....

But if I get one from the US or UK, I wouldn't have a clue who it was from...:boxed:

The problem with putting stuff in from your own country is that it can be a dead giveaway of the "secret" part of the Santa.

I mean, when whoever I sent it to gets it, it is pretty obvious. Little bits of Japanese writing all over stuff....just in case they missed the cute little Japanese stamps on the front....

But if I get one from the US or UK, I wouldn't have a clue who it was from...:boxed:

I'm not good on the "secret" part of this concept :naughty:

Plus I had to put my address on the package...

Plus I had to put my address on the package...

Yeah same here.

And since my username is my actual name..

Guessing wouldn't be too hard!!

I sent mine a couple of weeks ago, I really hope it arrived.

Don't trust the post!

People are going to know anyway if you put a return address on.

Anyway, i signed mine. Its nice to know so you can thank the person afterwards.