Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine the other day. I totally wasnt expecting it at all!!!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

The one i sent arrived so fast aswell.

Just a reminder to those sending long distance:

The advisable date to post by is December 7th, this Friday - although this date may vary from country to country. And you can only send via airmail now.

I never thought of such secret santa when I chose my nickname :boxed:, so Whoever has ME will most likely know its me!

*hopes it arrives before Christmas day*

Haha I think the person who has me didn't have a hard time figuring it out either.

really?! how did you find out?

i haven't even gotten a parcel yet :bleh:

the person who has me better still be doing this or they'll be getting a little visit on christmas :glasses2:

I haven't received anything yet, but I know who I'm sending mine to. :bleh:

I think I worked out who mine was going to- guess I won't know for certain until she receives it!

I really hope it gets there in time, even though I sent it early Nov it was sent seamail- but it doesn't take THAT long to cross an ocean!

Haha I think the person who has me didn't have a hard time figuring it out either.

true!

when Pink sent me the address for my person, i knew who it was right off the bat. :bleh:

same here, i hope my person still participated.

No Way?!?! you mean you looked at it and said, yep thats "insert username here"? :blink:

Im pretty sure the person i sent to would have got mine by now....maybe not, Im not telling :naughty:

I think I worked out who mine was going to- guess I won't know for certain until she receives it!

I really hope it gets there in time, even though I sent it early Nov it was sent seamail- but it doesn't take THAT long to cross an ocean!

I thought seamail added another 2 or so weeks?

I thought seamail added another 2 or so weeks?

I got told from aus to where I was mailing to could take 6-8 weeks :shocked::boxed: Oh well, if it arrives after xmas it will still be exciting- otherwise it might just lost in amongst all their other gifts!!