Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who my Secret Santa has gone to :biggrin2:

Gotta love it when people's first name are in their username :naughty:

I dont think i really sent enough =/

but my mum is so stingey, she acts like i sent hundreds of pounds worth of stuff :shocked:

If i sent mine by airmail to europ from europe on monday, will it get their before christmas? xD

I know who my Secret Santa has gone to :biggrin2:

Gotta love it when people's first name are in their username :naughty:

I dont think i really sent enough =/

but my mum is so stingey, she acts like i sent hundreds of pounds worth of stuff :shocked:

If i sent mine by airmail to europ from europe on monday, will it get their before christmas? xD

I'm pretty sure cuz mine crossed and ocean and took about 4 days to arrive at destination :thumb_yello:

I hope my person isn't going to be disappointed, but I'm afraid that might happen...I don't think my package will arrive in time for Christmas now...

I've had a lot of trouble with my local post office (it is VERY small)...they haven't had the right sized boxes and they are not very helpful at all! I'm inexperienced in international shipping, and they just seemed to think I was stupid or something the other day when I tried to ask for help. Plus, I haven't had a bit of time to try and find another box...it is exam week at school, which literally means I have no free time. I won't be able to try and mail by tomorrow either, because the post office is only open during times that I have exams. Hopefully I will be able to get a box and ship it on Monday, but who knows when it will arrive.

Anyway, I am really sorry to my person. I should have mailed it way earlier, but I'm a terrible procrastinator, and now this little thing called exams has practically taken my life away.

Please don't hate me! :tears:

Mika Mailers:

If you havent already posted your parcels to South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (except Japan), Australia and New Zealand, your parcel is not gauranteed to reach its destination before Christmas.

The posting date was yesterday. If you have missed it, dont panic as your parcel will still get there, just maybe a little late.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I spent the whole afternoon wrapping everything and writing stuff on the presents to explain what it is - I hope it will arrive before christmas but i'm not so sure about it :tears:

i hope my person didn't forget about me :boxed: i wish there was a way to know if they did or not...

yeah, same here:boxed:

I think it should be fine.

The people who i messaged before to check if they were still in all got back to me and said yes.

And if they dont, let that be a lesson to them - not to enter projects if youre going to let people down.

I think it should be fine.

The people who i messaged before to check if they were still in all got back to me and said yes.

And if they dont, let that be a lesson to them - not to enter projects if youre going to let people down.

i think it would help if i knew who was giving it to me.. so if you could just give me the name :naughty: