Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

Ohhhh, I opened up my pressie this morning and it is so special!:wub2: There is so much in here I don't think I can look at it all!!! There are sweets...(fruit chews)---yummy!!! and many little tree decorations (angels, stars, trees, snowmen, trains). They are so cute....perfect for a little Christmas tree. I love them soo much. Then I have some bath sugar....which makes me want to take a bath right now :bleh: I also have balloons (I am thinking about saving those until my first Mika concert) AND some really cute holiday earrings. AND I'm not even to the bottom of the bag yet. :blush-anim-cl: Everytime I start looking I find more things....a lil note pad and a smiley face which is going on my computer monitor right now.

THIS is so much fun. I love this present and especially since it came so far away from a secret santa. (psst....not secret anymore, since she sent a card too) Thank you, HunnyAngel, I think your name really suits you, you are so sweet. :wub2:

ps now I understood a post you wrote awhile ago, which I didn't think was for me, since the name on the package was perfect. hee hee.

Happy Crimbo to you Too! and thank you soooooooooo much. This has really made my Christmas extra special.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thanks to sarah_loves_mika I got an awesome SS.

I got a cute little snow dome, a calendar, lots of lollies & chocolates (yum!!) some bangles, lollipops (of course!)- it was all so cool, and I had so much fun unwrapping everything- although one of my kids decided to take a bite out of the chocoloate lollipop :shocked::naughty: And there were also some leaflets of her home town, ets, so if I ever make it to the UK I know a few places in Yorkshire to hang out (oh, and we have all been praticing how to speak hull!)

Thank you so much Sarah :huglove:

Hope everyone else got their presents, if not I am sure they are not far away!

So, everyone else, spill............ I'm dying to know what you all got!

Yayy!!!! Im so glad you liked it! And hopefully you will get to visit Yorkshire soon.... :biggrin2:

I have to say thanks to Casiopee for mine, because it was the bestest ever!!

I got lots of maple treats (which i've been dying to get ever since i went to Canada last year. you just cant get them here!)

Some awesome socks!!! This little snowman and a keyring, errr, i cant remember what else but ill tell soon!

THANKYOU SO MUCH! :huglove:

You're welcomed Sarah! Did you listen to the cd?

I'd like to show you my Mika Mail from France. I think I know from who it is but I'm not 100% sure. The poor girl wrote me this big letter in english while both our first language is french :naughty: Any way THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

You can have a look at my mail if you want:

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/dorlanne/?action=view&current=IMG_2697.jpg

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/dorlanne/?action=view&current=IMG_2700.jpg

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/dorlanne/?action=view&current=IMG_2704.jpg

seriously, it has been backed up!

i sent mine on the 4th, and it got to my person.....like 2 weeks later, when last time i sent it overseas it took 4 days. :boxed:

but, from the looks of it, they enjoyed their gift, which makes me supremely happy! :D

i don't know if mine has come or not. :blink: i'll find out on tuesday, though!

Yeah I loved yours :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

You should have yours by now :thumb_yello:

Mine is sooo great! It's got chocolate and candies and caramels - and Mika buttons! And all sorts of great stuff. Including a Christmas card, in Norwegian! Love it! Thank you, Santa! :biggrin2:

(Will take pictures if I can find my camera's memory card.)

Glad you liked it :biggrin2:

Glad you liked it :biggrin2:

I thought you may have been my santa - the return address sort of gave it away. :naughty:

Again, thank you sooo much! I shared some of the candy with my dad - his grandma was from Norway, and it reminded him of her.

The card and the wrapping paper were fabulous, too - you rock! :punk:

You're welcomed Sarah! Did you listen to the cd?

I'd like to show you my Mika Mail from France. I think I know from who it is but I'm not 100% sure. The poor girl wrote me this big letter in english while both our first language is french :naughty: Any way THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

You can have a look at my mail if you want:

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/dorlanne/?action=view&current=IMG_2697.jpg

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/dorlanne/?action=view&current=IMG_2700.jpg

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/dorlanne/?action=view&current=IMG_2704.jpg

woooooww!!!:biggrin2:

I thought you may have been my santa - the return address sort of gave it away. :naughty:

Again, thank you sooo much! I shared some of the candy with my dad - his grandma was from Norway, and it reminded him of her.

The card and the wrapping paper were fabulous, too - you rock! :punk:

aaw:original: im just happy you liked it:wink2:

i didnt recieve anything and im not sure if mine has been recieved cos no-one has said, althou i guess alot of ppl haven been online over xmas!!!

would like to know if it was recieved cos it cost over £20 to post:boxed:

i didnt recieve anything and im not sure if mine has been recieved cos no-one has said, althou i guess alot of ppl haven been online over xmas!!!

would like to know if it was recieved cos it cost over £20 to post:boxed:

mine costed at least $50 so i'm hoping it didn't get lost in the post or something :thumbdown:

Ohhhh, I opened up my pressie this morning and it is so special!:wub2: There is so much in here I don't think I can look at it all!!! There are sweets...(fruit chews)---yummy!!! and many little tree decorations (angels, stars, trees, snowmen, trains). They are so cute....perfect for a little Christmas tree. I love them soo much. Then I have some bath sugar....which makes me want to take a bath right now :bleh: I also have balloons (I am thinking about saving those until my first Mika concert) AND some really cute holiday earrings. AND I'm not even to the bottom of the bag yet. :blush-anim-cl: Everytime I start looking I find more things....a lil note pad and a smiley face which is going on my computer monitor right now.

THIS is so much fun. I love this present and especially since it came so far away from a secret santa. (psst....not secret anymore, since she sent a card too) Thank you, HunnyAngel, I think your name really suits you, you are so sweet. :wub2:

ps now I understood a post you wrote awhile ago, which I didn't think was for me, since the name on the package was perfect. hee hee.

Happy Crimbo to you Too! and thank you soooooooooo much. This has really made my Christmas extra special.

thanks lilmot, you're pressies for me were amazing, i never thought i see the bottom of the box with all the chocolates- that i'm still fighting the folks off for!! and the mika mug... i was like :shocked: when he appeared after i put hot water in it!!! lol

i had a horrible feeling i wrote your name as holly, but by the sounds of it i did write it how it should be!!! lol

:huglove: thank you again

and a big round of appluse to pink i do think is in order:woot_jump: without her none of this would have happened!!!

thanks lilmot, you're pressies for me were amazing, i never thought i see the bottom of the box with all the chocolates- that i'm still fighting the folks off for!! and the mika mug... i was like :shocked: when he appeared after i put hot water in it!!! lol

i had a horrible feeling i wrote your name as holly, but by the sounds of it i did write it how it should be!!! lol

and a big round of appluse to pink i do think is in order:woot_jump: without her none of this would have happened!!!

LOL I didn't see this post until after I sent you an email today. I was wondering about the mug....glad it worked out.

:huglove: thank you to you too!

And I agree with the big round of applause for pink!! (changing the world, one thread at at time)!! :naughty::woot_jump:

:o Whats wrong with holly lol - im always getting called molly anyway so its about time it was the other way round.

As for the mug - :shocked: Obviously very jealous lol

Good present lilmot.