if u could wear anything to a mika gig...

phunkygal

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to get a Big Girl costume but I can't find a good enough corset or short that aren't majorly expensive!

I like the full animal costume but the heat would make me collaspe!

I'm fairly pleased with my costume for Nov/Dec. I only have a few things left to get for it, I started early because I was really worried how hard it would be to get some things!

And nope I'm not telling you what it is yet! :P

I HAV GOT MY MIKA OUTFIT SORTED 4 THE CONCERT IN NOVEMBER!!! I GOT A BRIGHT YELLOW SHIRT (like Mika's) MATCHING BLACK TROUSERS (tight like Mika's) AND WHITE CONVERSES WITH RAINBOW STARS ON THEM!!! IM TAKING MY (dead at the moment) TAMAGOTCHI!!!

I HAV GOT MY MIKA OUTFIT SORTED 4 THE CONCERT IN NOVEMBER!!! I GOT A BRIGHT YELLOW SHIRT (like Mika's) MATCHING BLACK TROUSERS (tight like Mika's) AND WHITE CONVERSES WITH RAINBOW STARS ON THEM!!! IM TAKING MY (dead at the moment) TAMAGOTCHI!!!

My tama died yesterday! :(

I'd wear the most beautiful designer dress I've ever seen. I'd be so beautiful, Mika would drop down on his knees in the middle of the song and propose to me rightaway. Now THAT would be cool:biggrin2:

I'd wear the most beautiful designer dress I've ever seen. I'd be so beautiful, Mika would drop down on his knees in the middle of the song and propose to me rightaway. Now THAT would be cool:biggrin2:

yes...that would be cool!lol! well i dont think i would ever be able to make a duct tape lollipop girl dress unless i had a lot more time on my hands but for now i would go in braces red trousers and this blue shirt i have.as shown here.

weewgr.jpg

jyruryu.jpg

if you could wear anything to a mika gig what would it be?personally i would love to make a lollipop girl costume out of duct tape!lol! i have neva been to one but everyone can participate even the ones who have been cuz it is anything....nothin dirty pleez!:naughty: nevermind it can be dirty....but not too dirty.....

you have a duct tape issue :roftl: :roftl:

I'd wanna wear that damn rocket t-shirt :naughty: I fell in love with the print on the back

Well I've already done what I wanted to do, that's the penguin, and the next thing I really want to do,I'll be doing at Hammersmith anyway, and it's secret 'til then.:winksmiley02:

jyruryu.jpg

sorry :bleh: this doesn't have anything to do with the thread but i saw someone wearing that shirt at the iowa state fair haha i just remember that because my friend thought it said 'fair parking $5'.. i think she's going insane

ok that's all :mf_rosetinted:

Well I have a few pairs of braces to chose from...

*was going to post a pic but my photobucket seems to be in a mood with me*

But none of them go with my costume.

I might take my Piano key ones to get signed tho!

sorry :bleh: this doesn't have anything to do with the thread but i saw someone wearing that shirt at the iowa state fair haha i just remember that because my friend thought it said 'fair parking $5'.. i think she's going insane

ok that's all :mf_rosetinted:

i bought it at target!it is like one of my fave shirts!Lol!