Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to finish it no matter what. If people don't send in their lines, whatever, they just won't be in it. I'll get people that can record on short notice to sing more than one line if I have to, and probably will.

Any volunteers?

I'm going to finish it no matter what. If people don't send in their lines, whatever, they just won't be in it. I'll get people that can record on short notice to sing more than one line if I have to, and probably will.

Any volunteers?

Don't worry. I can sing another line, if it need be. :) Just let me know. :thumb_yello: And I'm sure Sofi_89 and Romi will be happy to do the same. Plus, there are a lot of girls at the Argentinian Thread who were really sorry when they learnt about the project and realized it was too late for signing in. They'll be more than happy to partake in the song.

Any volunteers?

I can! Just let me know...my friend should be willing to lend me her recorder again...

*but let anybody who wanted to but couldn't get in, first...they deserve a shot to do it too...

Don't worry. I can sing another line, if it need be. :) Just let me know. :thumb_yello: And I'm sure Sofi_89 and Romi will be happy to do the same. There are a lot of girls at the Argentinian Thread who were really sorry when they learnt about the project and realized it was too late for singing in. They'll be more than happy to partake in the song.

Awesome! :thumb_yello: If you could pass the word around to them that new singers are welcome, and will probably be needed in a few weeks, that would be great! As is, there is no one on the waiting list because everyone has been substituted in, and hardly any of them have replied that they are taking part.

Any volunteers?

I wanna be in:punk:, if it is that i ´ve got time, I´ll try to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!

Awesome! :thumb_yello: If you could pass the word around to them that new singers are welcome, and will probably be needed in a few weeks, that would be great! As is, there is no one on the waiting list because everyone has been substituted in, and hardly any of them have replied that they are taking part.

Done! They'll show up at any moment, if they are interested. :)

I wanna be in:punk:, if it is that i ´ve got time, I´ll try to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!

I can help add me please!:biggrin2:

Argentina helps!!!!!!!!!:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation: Count with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are completely crazy, Mamá Adri. Did you know that? Stop making publicity to yourself :naughty:

ahhahha, it´s just that we are crazy people:mf_rosetinted:! We need Mika to listen to us:punk:!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks 4 telling us Lour!! Why am i speaking english to u?:bleh:

ahhahha, it´s just that we are crazy people:mf_rosetinted:! We need Mika listen to us:punk:!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks 4 telling us Lour!! Why am i speaking english to u?:bleh:

Because this is not the Argentinian Thread and no-one would understand if you did otherwise.:naughty: