Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

let's have a group hug then, with mr M stuck in the middle :biggrin2:

bye, everyone. dunno if I log in again today. I'll try and have an early nite. in the afternoon I'm busy. not sure I won't weaken and check forum again before tomorrow morn, but just in case. :wink2:

see ya after the 5th! I'll try and report through text, as agreed. check the thread for info, and also the apollo and brixton # 2 reviews threads. :punk:

byyyeeeeeee:wub2:

Have a great time and thank you for everything. :huglove:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bye, everyone. dunno if I log in again today. I'll try and have an early nite. in the afternoon I'm busy. not sure I won't weaken and check forum again before tomorrow morn, but just in case. :wink2:

see ya after the 5th! I'll try and report through text, as agreed. check the thread for info, and also the apollo and brixton # 2 reviews threads. :punk:

Okay...NOW I'm excited!

Good luck avoca!

I'm sure you'll do great! :huglove:

Safe journey - looking forward to seeing text updates here, then

reading your reports when you get home!! :thumb_yello:

Well, I guess no Christmas Project delivery as the gig has been cancelled.

Don't worry, guys, I will think of something! He will get this, whether it be physically or digitally.

that would be brilliant! maybe the song would cheer him up now that he is sick again...

There is still a chance that Avoca still may have gotten it to a member of the band, as I have been told that there were rumors of the band being at the venue for a bit, but if that isn't the case, then I will still get it to Mika digitally, hopefully, so don't worry.

Everything will pan out well in the end, I have faith. :thumb_yello:

There is still a chance that Avoca still may have gotten it to a member of the band, as I have been told that there were rumors of the band being at the venue for a bit, but if that isn't the case, then I will still get it to Mika digitally, hopefully, so don't worry.

Everything will pan out well in the end, I have faith. :thumb_yello:

Thank you, Hannah! I hope that everything will succeed!

Yay Avoca!!! Can't be more happy for you Hannah, glad this is working out for you. I on the other hand(don't kill me) wasn't all that upset that he hadn't received it yet because of horrible i sound. But am incredibly happy that everything has worked out now. I can't for get all the hard work everyone has put into this. :punk::thumb_yello:

Psh. Your voice was fantastic! :thumb_yello:

And a few minutes ago avoca called me to confirm that the cd will for sure reach the man as John (tour manager) was so kind as to patiently (:naughty: ) collect all the presents from everybody to give them to the M (LOL, I guess he feels pretty much like Santa Claus tonight). So congratulations everybody. Mission accomplished. Yay for avoca :wink2:

And a few minutes ago avoca called me to confirm that the cd will for sure reach the man as John (tour manager) was so kind as to patiently (:naughty: ) collect all the presents from everybody to give them to the M (LOL, I guess he feels pretty much like Santa Claus tonight). So congratulations everybody. Mission accomplished. Yay for avoca :wink2:

:roftl: We really do spoil Mika.

I've never heard of someone getting so much gifts in my life.

I wonder what he does with everything?

Sometimes I think he gives all the stuffed animals to his cousin.:naughty:

But I'm sure all these presents will make him feel much better.

Aw that's great news! I thought of this project when I read that the gigs were off. I actually found out the gigs were cancelled on Facebook. *gasp* I found out through Facebook. Normally I find out about news and stuff through here. MFC has some competition. :wink2:

I'm glad it was still able to be delivered! :original: