The gig was so AMAZING!!!

The opening band who was Kitty, Daisy & Lewis were very good. It was 50's rockabilly music! It was great.

Chris, Jonny, Will, and Guy were in tip top shape, Chris had a little bit of a sore throat, you could tell when he talked, but he still sang beautifully. It was more than 2 hours long! They did so amazingly.

The crowd was very into it, everyone was dancing (IT WAS PACKED!).

Chris was absolutely hilarious! He was always making jokes and messing around with the crowd. They went into the crowd twice. The first time, they went on a light up platform in the crowd and played GPASUYF, The hardest part, and postcards from far away. BUT... The platform was right in front of us!!!!!!!! Well, not RIGHT in front of us, but like 10 rows in front of us haha. My sister and I ran into the aisle and got closer when we knew they were coming. We got so close! We could see them clearly and everything. They were maybe 7 or 8 feet away from us. The second time they went into the crowd, they went into the back lawn area and sang a hilarious improvised song, then sang acoustic Billie Jean! They played the rest of the set beautifully, and Chris made us do a cell phone wave several times haha.

Overall, I think it was the best Coldplay gig I've been too :wub2::tears:

Absolutely fantastic. And on the way out we all got free LeftRightLeftRightLeft albums.

So great :wub2::punk::fangurl:

OH! And Gwyneth Paltrow was there! They filmed her on the big screen for a few seconds haha. She was closing her eyes and singing along :wub2:

And Chris would sometimes say references about her and look towards where she was :wub2:She's a very lucky lady haha.

Edited by findingmywords

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The gig was so AMAZING!!!

The opening band who was Kitty, Daisy & Lewis were very good. It was 50's rockabilly music! It was great.

Chris, Jonny, Will, and Guy were in tip top shape, Chris had a little bit of a sore throat, you could tell when he talked, but he still sang beautifully. It was more than 2 hours long! They did so amazingly.

The crowd was very into it, everyone was dancing (IT WAS PACKED!).

Chris was absolutely hilarious! He was always making jokes and messing around with the crowd. They went into the crowd twice. The first time, they went on a light up platform in the crowd and played GPASUYF, The hardest part, and postcards from far away. BUT... The platform was right in front of us!!!!!!!! Well, not RIGHT in front of us, but like 10 rows in front of us haha. My sister and I ran into the aisle and got closer when we knew they were coming. We got so close! We could see them clearly and everything. They were maybe 7 or 8 feet away from us. The second time they went into the crowd, they went into the back lawn area and sang a hilarious improvised song, then sang acoustic Billie Jean! They played the rest of the set beautifully, and Chris made us do a cell phone wave several times haha.

Overall, I think it was the best Coldplay gig I've been too :wub2::tears:

Absolutely fantastic. And on the way out we all got free LeftRightLeftRightLeft albums.

So great :wub2::punk::fangurl:

OH! And Gwyneth Paltrow was there! They filmed her on the big screen for a few seconds haha. She was closing her eyes and singing along :wub2:

And Chris would sometimes say references about her and look towards where she was :wub2:She's a very lucky lady haha.

OMG!! thank you for the report :wub2: I'm glad you had fun :thumb_yello:

I wish I was there too :blush-anim-cl:

:lol3: I KNOOOWWW! Absolutely glorious! That would have been so cool to have been one of the ones drawing it haha. Time consuming, yet cool :naughty:

Uh huh. I wonder how long it took from start to finish..?

I really do love it. It suits the song perfectly, even though it's nothing like I imagined.

Uh huh. I wonder how long it took from start to finish..?

I really do love it. It suits the song perfectly, even though it's nothing like I imagined.

Yeah, same here.

I hope they make a "The Making of" video, that would be fantastic. And when you look at the white that fills the clouds, it doesn't move with the cloud, it kind of just looks like a pattern filled in. Maybe they used a computer to fill in the colors of it? That would make it much easier haha.

:wub2: And good looking. And clever and funny. And an amazing voice. And a sensitive guy with an amazing musical talent of writing beautiful lyrics. And.. and..... and :stretcher:

:lol3: Gwyneth Paltrow is one lucky lady.

TOTALLY agree :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: And good looking. And clever and funny. And an amazing voice. And a sensitive guy with an amazing musical talent of writing beautiful lyrics. And.. and..... and :stretcher:

:lol3: Gwyneth Paltrow is one lucky lady.

He is just everything!

Words can not describe him. :teehee:

I know, she is sooooo lucky.

I wish I was her!!

Gaaah, why are all the great, wonderfully amazing, good looking, sexy men taken?!

He is just everything!

Words can not describe him. :teehee:

I know, she is sooooo lucky.

I wish I was her!!

Gaaah, why are all the great, wonderfully amazing, good looking, sexy men taken?!

:lol3: Oohh, I don't know. :(

All the great, sexy, absolutely talented and amazing men we know of are all famous. They can have any pick of who they want haha, that's why they're taken.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, we just gotta keep on fishing and reeling out the string :das::lol3:

• 1 month later...
Hello.

OMG. Coldplay is mah number 1!

I know everything about them! Haha.

Hello and welcome to MFC! I'm a big Coldplay fan too. Don't know exactly everything about them cuz I'm to busy with Mika :aah: Are you on coldplaying.com? I am but I don't go much... to busy around here :wink2:

I saw them for the 4th time on august 1st at the Osheaga fest in Montreal, they were amazing :wub2: