"A Hopeful transmission"

"Hurts Like Heaven"

"Charlie Brown"

"Us Against the World"

"Princess of China"

"Mylo Xyloto"

"Up With the Birds"

"Up in Flames"

The second single is called "Paradise" and will be released on September 12, and the album will come on October 24, 2011.

More at Coldplay.com

loooooving them :wub2: specially "every teardrop is a waterfall" and "paradise" :wub2: :wub2:

loooooving them :wub2: specially "every teardrop is a waterfall" and "paradise" :wub2: :wub2:

Those are like two of my favorite songs from Coldplay... Seriously, I always was in love with that group and always will! They're amazing! I MUST buy Mylo Xyloto!

Those are like two of my favorite songs from Coldplay... Seriously, I always was in love with that group and always will! They're amazing! I MUST buy Mylo Xyloto!

I love a lot of song from them, specially the lyrics of some songs :wub2: but my favourite one it's "Viva la vida"...I think that because they used to use it a lot in Grey's Anatomy :wub2: and becasue it's the first Coldplay song I heard :biggrin2:

I love a lot of song from them, specially the lyrics of some songs :wub2: but my favourite one it's "Viva la vida"...I think that because they used to use it a lot in Grey's Anatomy :wub2: and becasue it's the first Coldplay song I heard :biggrin2:

Me too! When I first heard about Coldplay it was when "Viva La Vida" came out, and I completly fell in love with them!

Viva la vida is great:naughty: I heard this really good cover of it once, I can't remember who sang it though:dunno:

Me too! When I first heard about Coldplay it was when "Viva La Vida" came out, and I completly fell in love with them!

Viva la vida is great:naughty: I heard this really good cover of it once, I can't remember who sang it though:dunno:

:pinkbow:

and I completely love the lyrics of "nobody said it was easy" :wub2:

:aah: "Sweet Dreams", in my opinion, by Mika is waaaay better than the original :wub2: :wub2:

I agree, sweet dreams and satellite:naughty: the first time I heard satellite I nearly couldn't believe he didn't write it. It fits him and his style so well:biggrin2:

I agree, sweet dreams and satellite:naughty: the first time I heard satellite I nearly couldn't believe he didn't write it. It fits him and his style so well:biggrin2:

it does fit him! same with "everybody is talking" :wub2:

:aah: "Sweet Dreams", in my opinion, by Mika is waaaay better than the original :wub2: :wub2:

Oh no way on this earth! Annie Lennox is a pop genius. Only the original for me. I wouldn't care if I never heard this one again by Mika. On the other hand, for a good Eurythmics cover, I loved Missionary Man.

Oh no way on this earth! Annie Lennox is a pop genius. Only the original for me. I wouldn't care if I never heard this one again by Mika. On the other hand, for a good Eurythmics cover, I loved Missionary Man.

Missionary man was superb:biggrin2: I had forgotten he'd covered it until you just mentioned it!

[YOUTUBE]1G4isv_Fylg&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

loveeeee it :wub2: :wub2:

at the end, when they are at the stage, it kinda reminds me of Mika :naughty::aah:

love the new song too, it's kinda weird Coldplay and Rihanna together, but it's good :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]EiARZAqj5Zw[/YOUTUBE]

• 1 month later...

Got my ticket to see them................................in May! :shocked:

The GA standing tickets sold out a bit after I bought mine! :shocked: Can't believe how lucky I was, the others were even more expensive! :shocked:

The GA standing tickets sold out a bit after I bought mine! :shocked: Can't believe how lucky I was, the others were even more expensive! :shocked:

OMMGG LUCKYYY!!! I wish Coldplay came to Mtl --'' Hope you'll enjoy it :o

ahhh that's so great! :biggrin2::fangurl:

OMMGG LUCKYYY!!! I wish Coldplay came to Mtl --'' Hope you'll enjoy it :o

I hope too! :aah: Now I just have to wait 5 months! :lmfao:

ahhh that's so great! :biggrin2::fangurl:

I heard so many good things about their shows that I had to try now, they're coming to my hometown. :biggrin2: Hope it's worth it!

I'm hoping to get to see them in Paris... in September! (They're in Paris this Wednesday but I can't go :sad:) Tickets will be available from next week (probably during 30min or so :naughty:) It's crazy but quite common; I usually buy gig tickets around 6 or 8 months in advance.

Well done for getting the tickets :thumb_yello: