• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I hope too! :aah: Now I just have to wait 5 months! :lmfao:

I heard so many good things about their shows that I had to try now, they're coming to my hometown. :biggrin2: Hope it's worth it!

They're comming to MTL July 26th and 27th... But I'm not in Montreal when they will be performing. LUCKY ME :( !

No seriously, I really wish that you enjoy your night, and please tell how it was after ^^

Got my ticket to see them................................in May! :shocked:

The GA standing tickets sold out a bit after I bought mine! :shocked: Can't believe how lucky I was, the others were even more expensive! :shocked:

Hi Mary I also have my ticket for May in Madrid I saw them last October and it was incredible, Chris Martin is such a great artist and Guy... :blush-anim-cl: he is adorable and when his hair is long he looks alike Mika a bit...

Enjoy the gig!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coldplay announced that next year they will do a South America Tour, including Paraguay, Venezuela and Uruguay (:excite:) :wub2:

http://www.nme.com/news/coldplay/62395

March, 3.

ColdplayPA160611.jpg

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has admitted that he regrets calling their recent album 'Mylo Xyloto'.

The band named their fifth studio effort after "two words that you couldn't even Google".

But Martin has now said the title is causing him a headache because it is confusing fans.

He told Good Morning America: "It's just something that we thought looked really good but everywhere we go around the world people pronounce it in the most crazy ways and we're beginning to regret it now."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/03/07/coldplays-chris-martin-album_n_1325828.html

March, 7.

r-CHRIS-MARTIN-large570.jpg

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin was "joking" when he said he regrets giving the band's last album a bizarre title.

During an appearance on US breakfast TV show Good Morning America last week, the singer suggested the name of the group's last album, Mylo Xyloto, had become a hindrance because foreign fans struggle to pronounce it.

(...)

However, Martin is adamant the comment was made in jest and they actually have no regrets about the title.

In a post on the band's Twitter.com page, he writes: "No regrets at all about Mylo Xyloto as album title. We love it. Only regret attempting joke on early morning TV. CM."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
OMG I loveeeee coldplay! Especially Viva La Vida and Fix You :blush-anim-cl: I can't wait to see them on Saturday :wub2:

I'm going to see them Thursday- Sunderland

Have fun girls

ace7.jpg

:aah::aah::aah:

Not really liking Mylo Xyloto. Paradise is a nice song, so is Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, but the album doesn't really compare to A Rush of Cold Blood to the Head or X&Y. Not going to hate on them for going towards a direction I don't like, though, but I prefer their older style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hurts Like Heaven as the 5th MX Single?

Colplay+-+Hurts+Like+Heaven.jpg

It's been listed on AllAccess.com to be impacting radios on August 6th, a good indicator of it being the next official release from Mylo Xyloto (at least in the States)

Source: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5345918&postcount=1

Hurts Like Heaven as the 5th MX Single?

Colplay+-+Hurts+Like+Heaven.jpg

It's been listed on AllAccess.com to be impacting radios on August 6th, a good indicator of it being the next official release from Mylo Xyloto (at least in the States)

Source: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5345918&postcount=1

Good! I think it's my favourite from the album :biggrin2: