What do you think the Happy Ending is gonna look like?

Kachinga!

Or it would MAKE the video! Amazing!

That should be the official slogan for pony farmers.

"Ponies: They make or break a music video."

Hahahahahaha, his feet on the ground! I remember being a little kid, and riding my bike barefoot. But I lived on a farm, with gravel roads. So basically, I'd put my toes on the pedals, and I'd get these little... bloody, gravel marks on my toe knuckles. :tears:

:lmfao:what happy childhood memories you have. :naughty:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

While cleaning up my subscriptions, I came across this old thread. Just took a look what we all thought it would gonna look like...(is this proper english??)

am i the only one that doesn't see this song in black and white....

No, you and the editor...

I didn't really say black and white *points up* I see Mika wearing something, Mika-ish with colour and all.

Oooh. A totally black set with a white piano :mf_lustslow:

The White Piano was correct...

this is using loads of peoples ideas on here so sorry lol

i think it'll start with mika in a black room, the white piano, and a gospel choir

then it'll go to a street where you see like a young couple arguing and then one of them storms off or something

then they cry and stuff

then one of the people meets someone else and the other person is really sad, but eventually they get over it, and the couple are friends again and then at the end you see the young couple in like 20 years time, they're both happy and maybe with a family of their own or something

it starts off in black and white and ends in colour

and if mika uses and of this

I am going to be very happy :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Again, the white piano!

You didn't dream it! He did say in some interview that if he ever did a video for Happy Ending it would be about homeless people and he'd just leave the whole love thing "because it doesn't seem relevant anymore"... Something like that. :cool: It was the interview where he explained what most of his songs mean... except for Stuck in the Middle. He didn't give any clue for that one. :naughty:

You took the words right of my mouth! In that interview Mika told he had to go to the studio every day and then passed all the homeless people, and then he made his mind up to create his next video with such a scenery. (To show people that not everyone is so lucky in this world!

I found the interview on Youtube! But I don't seem to be able to place the link overhere. So I give you the labels: mika 903 grace kelly big girl. The title of the video is: Mika HR Radio interview crhk 881903.com (Part 3 of 3)

Where are the Homeless People?

beautiful! :wub2:

i think Mika is going to surprise us again.

He did,didn't he?!

oh I LOVE that!!!

and something amazing needs to be done with "little bit of love"...

that phrase always reminds me of a small burning candle in a dark room. Like...it's small....but it's still there....

black and white at first...then as the climax builds the flame builds, it flickers in and out of b/w and colour and then the room is filled with light :blush-anim-cl:

The hands for Little bit of Love are amazing!