What do you think the Happy Ending is gonna look like?

Kachinga!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't anyone see that video where Mika is playing with the choir? Like, playing piano while a choir sings 'Happy Ending'?

He put it on his PERSONAL MySpace...

Maybe it was a sort of rehearsal.

Didn't anyone see that video where Mika is playing with the choir? Like, playing piano while a choir sings 'Happy Ending'?

yes, i totally loved that one! so atmospheric...

I think it'll be sad in the beginning and than gradually become very strong...because that's how the song is... by the end, there's sort of an acceptance... I think his lolli girl is gonna be in it because well she duets with him on stage. I think this one is going to be the most personal of them all... just him:blush-anim-cl: I can't wait to see the video!

yay!!! i remember!!:naughty:

it's pretty awesome!

the vid should be

the choir's singing: A Little bit of love, little bit of love...............

then they all fade out and only leave him alone at the end :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Maybe it's gonna be one of those kinds of videos where the singer isn't actually in it, just clips of other things. I don't know. That will be weird to see Mika in a video singing a sad-ish song, I don't know, I'm crazy.

This is what Mika's creative directors want!

They want us to post what WE like, then they'll be all "OH, that's good, use that person's idea!"

Will we see the royalties? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

Something black and white.. But in the end it will be colours, they'll come floating. Just after they stopped singing.

oh I LOVE that!!!

and something amazing needs to be done with "little bit of love"...

that phrase always reminds me of a small burning candle in a dark room. Like...it's small....but it's still there....

black and white at first...then as the climax builds the flame builds, it flickers in and out of b/w and colour and then the room is filled with light :blush-anim-cl:

Also in Sin City:wink2:

But it would be wicked cool if he'd let all MFC members walk around being emo in the video:naughty: Yes...my imagination:mf_rosetinted:

yeah...he should have like...

a big crowd (thats us MFCers) holding flashy hearts (hahaha jk, or some sort of love symbol) singing "a little bit of love" back to him.

What if it was monochrome?

Like, instead of black and white. If it was JUST black, and white. Not shades of grey or anything.

And it would have Mika walking through London. and then it would rain, and everything the rain touched would splatter like tears hitting wet paint, and London would turn all colorful.

Then me & him would hop on some magical ponies and ride into the (at this point, bright yellow) sunset.

Like, instead of black and white. If it was JUST black, and white. Not shades of grey or anything.

And it would have Mika walking through London. and then it would rain, and everything the rain touched would splatter like tears hitting wet paint, and London would turn all colorful.

Then me & him would hop on some magical ponies and ride into the (at this point, bright yellow) sunset.

:lmao:

that sounds like a great video. :naughty:

EDIT: It really does sound like a good idea. except the ponies and sunset part :naughty:

:lmao:

that sounds like a great video. :naughty:

EDIT: It really does sound like a good idea. except the ponies and sunset part :naughty:

What's wrong with ponies?!

Sounds AMAZING! hahahaha. You better patent that idea.

yeah...he should have like...

a big crowd (thats us MFCers) holding flashy hearts (hahaha jk, or some sort of love symbol) singing "a little bit of love" back to him.

....that would be a really ****in' good idea, haha.

if the crowd was in black and white,but the hearts were in color

....that would be a really ****in' good idea, haha.

if the crowd was in black and white,but the hearts were in color

haha thanks :D

anyone seen the phantom of the opera? the film?

well you know the auction? and the ochestra starts playing in the background? and the dusty old building starts to fade into colour and you can see the transition bit by bit on screen...that would be awesome :)

well, Mika's feet would probably be touching the ground and ponies would just ruin the whole song. :naughty:

Or it would MAKE the video! Amazing!

That should be the official slogan for pony farmers.

"Ponies: They make or break a music video."

Hahahahahaha, his feet on the ground! I remember being a little kid, and riding my bike barefoot. But I lived on a farm, with gravel roads. So basically, I'd put my toes on the pedals, and I'd get these little... bloody, gravel marks on my toe knuckles. :tears: