What do you think the Happy Ending is gonna look like?

Kachinga!

everyone keeps coming up with the black and white idea...i think thats a pretty good idea tbh :thumb_yello:

Perhaps a video script has been made for this already OR perhaps Mika is lurking around getting ideas from this thread :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

so you think this thread is a good idea ? :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone keeps coming up with the black and white idea...i think thats a pretty good idea tbh :thumb_yello:

Perhaps a video script has been made for this already OR perhaps Mika is lurking around getting ideas from this thread :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Ha ha! Can just imagine him lurrking around here looking for ideas,"I knew these pesky MFCers would be useful for something"LOL!

am i the only one that doesn't see this song in black and white....:shocked:

I didn't really say black and white *points up* I see Mika wearing something, Mika-ish with colour and all.

Oooh. A totally black set with a white piano :mf_lustslow:

well yes i do think Black and white is a good idea..but you know the technique where most of the screen is black and white and like one object is in colour...it was used in the film Schindlers list....(the only example i can think of)

Id like it to be black and white and have some aspect of colour aswell

well yes i do think Black and white is a good idea..but you know the technique where most of the screen is black and white and like one object is in colour...it was used in the film Schindlers list....(the only example i can think of)

Id like it to be black and white and have some aspect of colour aswell

yesyes!! everything in black and white and then a red apple :lmao:

okay i'll stop about the apples now...

*zip*

I like BexxY's colorkey idea. Everything b/w, a randon street/town, Mika walking along there, passing by random, people, all of them clearly having their own sorrows and every now and then a spot of hope as in one item being colored like the coat of the Schindler's list girl... I'd really like that. But we'll see...

this is using loads of peoples ideas on here so sorry lol

i think it'll start with mika in a black room, the white piano, and a gospel choir

then it'll go to a street where you see like a young couple arguing and then one of them storms off or something

then they cry and stuff

then one of the people meets someone else and the other person is really sad, but eventually they get over it, and the couple are friends again and then at the end you see the young couple in like 20 years time, they're both happy and maybe with a family of their own or something

it starts off in black and white and ends in colour

and if mika uses and of this

I am going to be very happy :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2::roftl:

I an't wait to see this video.

I think it will have quite a mature feature to it (seeing it is a pretty serious song) I love the idea of black and white, and I think having Mika at the piano would be brilliant as there are still some many people out there who don't realise how talented he is.

I wonder if we will be kept up to date via myspace as to what is happening?? (hint hint Mika....!!)

Didn't he say somewhere what it would be like? I may be wrong but I think I remember something.... unfortunately I don't remember what he actually said...

Or maybe I have dreamed about that....:blink:

You didn't dream it! He did say in some interview that if he ever did a video for Happy Ending it would be about homeless people and he'd just leave the whole love thing "because it doesn't seem relevant anymore"... Something like that. :cool: It was the interview where he explained what most of his songs mean... except for Stuck in the Middle. He didn't give any clue for that one. :naughty:

Also in Sin City:wink2:

But it would be wicked cool if he'd let all MFC members walk around being emo in the video:naughty: Yes...my imagination:mf_rosetinted:

You didn't dream it! He did say in some interview that if he ever did a video for Happy Ending it would be about homeless people and he'd just leave the whole love thing "because it doesn't seem relevant anymore"... Something like that. :cool: It was the interview where he explained what most of his songs mean... except for Stuck in the Middle. He didn't give any clue for that one. :naughty:

You took the words right of my mouth! In that interview Mika told he had to go to the studio every day and then passed all the homeless people, and then he made his mind up to create his next video with such a scenery. (To show people that not everyone is so lucky in this world!

I found the interview on Youtube! But I don't seem to be able to place the link overhere. So I give you the labels: mika 903 grace kelly big girl. The title of the video is: Mika HR Radio interview crhk 881903.com (Part 3 of 3)

You took the words right of my mouth! In that interview Mika told he had to go to the studio every day and then passed all the homeless people, and then he made his mind up to create his next video with such a scenery. (To show people that not everyone is so lucky in this world!

Yeah, wasn't it a break-up song at first? And he was in the middle of recording it when he saw all those homeless people. Then he changed his approach I guess. :)

Yeah, wasn't it a break-up song at first? And he was in the middle of recording it when he saw all those homeless people. Then he changed his approach I guess. :)

Perhaps he'll show us homeless people then, begging for money. I think that if I see it, I'm gonna cry :tears:

what do you think of maybe creating a thread where we could post our ideas of clips for Mika's songs at all?:mf_lustslow: Maybe then Mika even will really use some of them!

and i think that if to make video for happy ending using just demonstration of life of poor people it'd be a little.. too ..social.. you know like 'do not drop litter' or 'give all your money to the poor beggars and god bless you':o:exclamation:

I'm with you on this .

I see Mika at the piano at the beginning singing and towards the end with a big choir around him, building up to the big finish.

I think I remember a while back, when he was doing the smaller sets and he didn't sing HE at the time, someone asked Martin why, and he said that at some point they were going to do it with a choir. So I'm thinking maybe, the vid will be out before November, that at those gigs they'll do it with a choir. That's just a hunch though, it may not happen that way.

awesome!!

"PIANO and choir" is a must!!!:punk: :punk: