Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

get urself to te butterfly lounge,find urself a big lady...big boy come on around and they're be calling u baby....nanananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

In milan I saw a bar called:'Lounge bar'!!!It remembered me a looot of Mikaaaaaa!!!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I swear I won't comment the letter subject...

I swear I won't comment the letter subject...

(I'll write it 100 times, maybe i'll manage to auto-persuade me not to )

:blink:

That is really weird..the same happened to me:blink:

i got slowy/kristas card but she didn't get my letter:thumbdown:

i really hope she gets my stuff :tears:

Yeah.. me too..:tears:

get urself to te butterfly lounge,find urself a big lady...big boy come on around and they're be calling u baby....nanananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

In milan I saw a bar called:'Lounge bar'!!!It remembered me a looot of Mikaaaaaa!!!!!:biggrin2:

Hi Romy..:huglove:

Oh you have it wrong here...

nanananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! --> These are kylie Minogue's lyrics, not Mika's ;) ;)

hi there Romy :thumb_yello:

Oh you have it wrong here...

nanananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! --> These are kylie Minogue's lyrics, not Mika's ;) ;)

hahhahaa!!!!!!!!:roftl: I know!!!The fact is that I wanted to write smt else!!!lool!!!Sorry!!!

btw...Hello allllll!!!!!!:biggrin2:

hahhahaa!!!!!!!! I know!!!The fact is that I wanted to write smt else!!!lool!!!Sorry!!!

btw...Hello allllll!!!!!!

Hi again..:huglove:

time to go...bye

Bye again..:huglove:

Kacheek and yum-yums

I hope that neither of the pressies get lost.

You have to get mine too:shocked:

Yes..:blink:

Yum-yums??:roftl:

maybe..:fisch::wink2:

What are yum-yums???(sorry 4 the intrusion!!!:biggrin2: )...

umh..I'm hungry...gnum-gnum...what can I eat???ufff...what do u usually eat during ur break???here it is 3.38 p.m.and If the weather helps me,within 2 hours I'm going horse-riding...mmh...I have to eat,or the horse will get me down..oh...well...I have 99 falls to do,yet first to become a circus rider at 100%..erm...not very good,but...I didn't invent it!!!:bleh:

What are yum-yums???(sorry 4 the intrusion!!!:biggrin2: )...

umh..I'm hungry...gnum-gnum...what can I eat???ufff...what do u usually eat during ur break???here it is 3.38 p.m.and If the weather helps me,within 2 hours I'm going horse-riding...mmh...I have to eat,or the horse will get me down..oh...well...I have 99 falls to do,yet first to become a circus rider at 100%..erm...not very good,but...I didn't invent it!!!:bleh:

Yum-yums are like yummy things to eat:naughty: Like candies and chocolate:naughty:

Eat cheese and tomato sandwiches!!:shocked:

Yum-yums are like yummy things to eat:naughty: Like candies and chocolate:naughty:

Eat cheese and tomato sandwiches!!:shocked:

OOOOh!!!Thanks for the explanation!!!:biggrin2:

well...I'm lazy...I can't prepar a sandwich...my mom is sleeping...so..:biggrin2: uhm...lazy me...lazy me...dududududu