Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, seriously sasje, he seems to be coming to the Heineken Music Hall in the Netherlands ! why do you go all the way to GB if he is coming to your country ?

Because England will become my own country..:biggrin2:

and because someone offered me a spare ticket for Birmingham already before I knew he would come to Holland...:naughty:

ah ! I won't argue about that, but at the time I watched that programme the Belgians seemed to win time upon time, seriously. But I wouldn't argue that Belgians are any more clever than the Dutch, that would be racist. I actually went to Peru with a whole bunch of Dutch people (Koning Aap-travels) five years ago and I had a wonderful time, we still keep in touch after all that time !!!

Exams, family...everything

Wanna talk about it, sweetie?? :wink2:

Or just a good vodka-lime?? :thumb_yello:

ah ! I won't argue about that, but at the time I watched that programme the Belgians seemed to win time upon time, seriously. But I wouldn't argue that Belgians are any more clever than the Dutch, that would be racist. I actually went to Peru with a whole bunch of Dutch people (Koning Aap-travels) five years ago and I had a wonderful time, we still keep in touch after all that time !!!

You can argue with me that the Belgians are more clever than the Dutch..:blink:

ahum..:fisch::naughty:

So.. you made new friends then, huh?? :wink2:

that's great..:biggrin2: