The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Supposedly, he's a math genius, and he and some other students, (and a teacher, I think) try to do a gambling scam in Vegas.

Old plot line...:sleep_1:

Oh yes! I have seen a commercial for that. It didn't even grab my attention though... and I hadn't even notice that he was in it.

Jim, just make another musical, please.:mf_rosetinted: ... or maybe something with a better plot line.

Johnny Depp is genius...dunno about the hotness department

But if you would for example bring me this figure

sparrow.jpg

and make him shower before...

How about his roles in Chocolat or Benny & Joon? I think the hotness is in abundance in those movies.:mf_lustslow:

Johnny Depp is genius...dunno about the hotness department

But if you would for example bring me this figure

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q176/aleasha21/sparrow.jpg

and make him shower before...

Indeed :thumb_yello: I would take Jack without having showered, I think there's more appeal in him being smelly and sweaty...he is a pirate after all :naughty: Jack Sparrow is an incredibly sexy beast.

My current fangirl crush:

ztsuv8.jpg

TopGear's Richard Hammond :wub2: Who is in fact NOT gay and the first man in a long time that I've had a 'thing for' who isn't. Wow, go me!

How about his roles in Chocolat or Benny & Joon? I think the hotness is in abundance in those movies.:mf_lustslow:

Chocolat - the boat scene....ACK every inch of my body was throbbing :roftl: :roftl: :mf_lustslow:

Benny & Joon - stunning. You cannot beat Sam's face as he comes swinging past her window at the hospital. So gorgeous!

I have seen all his movies, I just adore him :wub2:

I had a crush on him xmas last year I was totally obsessed with watch TG at the time lol' date=' unfortunatly, I dont anymore lol.[/quote']

LOL you mean, you don't watch TG anymore or you are not crushing on Rich anymore :naughty:

I guess celeb crushes normally tend to fade away. You didn't give him much time :naughty: :naughty:

That's so true! I Loved Chocolat!

I really do like him more with facial hair :naughty:

Indeed :thumb_yello: I would take Jack without having showered, I think there's more appeal in him being smelly and sweaty...he is a pirate after all :naughty: Jack Sparrow is an incredibly sexy beast.

Well at least after having brushed the teeth? :naughty:

Think it may have been his best role ever,it's brilliant and he plays the pirate so well

remembered the scene from P of the C pt3 when his nose appears,sniffing a peanut :roftl:

remembered the scene from P of the C pt3 when his nose appears,sniffing a peanut :roftl:

Worst scene ever!! All I could focus on were his blackheads :roftl:

No' date=' I still watch TG!! I still think Hammy is cute but I dont fancy him anymore lol.

[/quote']

Whhhhyyyyy don't you fancy him, I want to know :naughty: Did something he did put you off? Is it his height? Imagine him standing next to Mika :shocked:

Worst scene ever!! All I could focus on were his blackheads :roftl:

Whhhhyyyyy don't you fancy him, I want to know :naughty: Did something he did put you off? Is it his height? Imagine him standing next to Mika :shocked:

no, nothing put me off of him! I fancied him till Jan and then moved onto Paul McCartney...I guess it was change I think:naughty:

LMAO!!! Hed be sooo tiny!!! mind you...Im only 4'11'':shocked:

no' date=' nothing put me off of him! I fancied him till Jan and then moved onto Paul McCartney...I guess it was change I think:naughty:

LMAO!!! Hed be sooo tiny!!! mind you...Im only 4'11'':shcoked:[/quote']

Paul McCartney! I cannot fancy someone my Mum used to fancy in her younger days :lmfao:

did notice that too :roftl:

But the nostril action was the best thing :lmao: :lmao:

It almost put me off Jack. I have never watched POTC3 again :roftl: :roftl:

It almost put me off Jack. I have never watched POTC3 again :roftl: :roftl:

you should have appreciated he had trimmed his nose hair,because he's a pirate after all ,he could have just gone with the flow :roftl:

You took the words right out of my mouth.:mf_rosetinted:

Great minds think alike.

Because I've just recently seen Across the Universe ... Jim Sturgess. :wub2:

js2.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm, that's one delicious picture. :mf_lustslow:

I love him in his pic:

georgehelp.jpg

the one i drew:

georgehrrison001.jpg

That's a great pic of George as well! And your drawing is excellent! :thumb_yello: