The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, the pleasure was all mine. The interview was extremely random yet funny. And his performance of 'Between My Legs' was fantastic, I love that song, especially the end with the talking cameos. :wub2:

Paul (the host) is always trying to seduce his male guests. :naughty:

And wasn't it? He's just an amazing performer. :wub2:

LOL, omg you would not believe what I did. I started at page 26...worked my through...and they were on page 2. PAGE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhooooooooo. They were HAWT. i love mika in green. I just die when i see his green skinnys. XD

i love the green too!! :biggrin2: i'm so glad my sister was taking pictures :naughty:

mmm what was it about?? Do you remember the season?

No I can't remeber. But it was this Indian guy who's farm lands had been poisoned by chemical waste from this major industry and he had had to have his legs amputated and he rode around on this little skateboard type thing and he never spoke, but he had this incredible mind control and could disguise himself as anybody he wanted, by making people believe that's who he was. And you never actually saw how, but he was killing all the people resposible for the chemical dumping and then another one of him would grow inside them and when Sculley cut the one guy open to do the autopsy the person came out and then disappeared through a solid wall.

it was completely terrifying! I still have to sleep with a light on!

No I can't remeber. But it was this Indian guy who's farm lands had been poisoned by chemical waste from this major industry and he had had to have his legs amputated and he rode around on this little skateboard type thing and he never spoke, but he had this incredible mind control and could disguise himself as anybody he wanted, by making people believe that's who he was. And you never actually saw how, but he was killing all the people resposible for the chemical dumping and then another one of him would grow inside them and when Sculley cut the one guy open to do the autopsy the person came out and then disappeared through a solid wall.

it was completely terrifying! I still have to sleep with a light on!

OMFG!!!! I rremember that episode, It is amazing. It really shocked me. It´s so terrifying. That indian guy in the skateboard scares me so much. I even remember the sound he made with the skateborad.

Now I´ll have to sleep with the light on!!!

OMFG!!!! I rremember that episode, It is amazing. It really shocked me. It´s so terrifying. That indian guy in the skateboard scares me so much. I even remember the sound he made with the skateborad.

Now I´ll have to sleep with the light on!!!

hahahaha... oops.. sorry:blush-anim-cl: