The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cried when my 2nd grade teacher (who taught me how to play the ukelele and sign language the letters of the alpahabet) told our class he was getting married. I didn't understand at that time why I was so upset. Not until I was in 5th grade did I realize what "having a crush" was all about.

Girls (and boys) I need help!

I felt in love last night with Leonardo Da Vinci!

Not exactly but with an actor playing him in a tv program made by History Channel! I just can't find who the actor is. He was an angel on my tv screen :mf_lustslow: I can't stop thinking about how sexy he was :wub2:

Please help me cuz I'm going :insane:

• 2 weeks later...
Girls (and boys) I need help!

I felt in love last night with Leonardo Da Vinci!

Not exactly but with an actor playing him in a tv program made by History Channel! I just can't find who the actor is. He was an angel on my tv screen :mf_lustslow: I can't stop thinking about how sexy he was :wub2:

Please help me cuz I'm going :insane:

http://imdb.com/name/nm1975142/

could this be him?? wowza.

Oh, Mr. Leto is quite fine. So was his partner in Requiem For A Dream, Ms. Connelly:

039_19286~Jennifer-Connelly-Posters.jpg

I seem to have missed Mr Leto...he was so close at the EMA's ,I was almost breathing his air :mf_rosetinted:

Mrs Connelly reminds me of Katy Perry in that pic

What movie is this?:naughty::blink:

The Velvet Goldmine.

yeah,the hair helps

but they are quite different ,Kurt had a sleek sexynes about him

True!

He's licking a photo of himself? That gives me ideas. :lol3:

Oh, Mr. Leto is quite fine. So was his partner in Requiem For A Dream, Ms. Connelly:

...and mine too. They made a fantastic couple.

Wouldn't you if you were Ewan? :naughty:

Jennifer Connelly is absolutely stunning and what a fantastic actress!

From innocent cutie in Labyrinth to nekkid junkie ho in Requiem for a Dream. :biggrin2:

Ewan and JRM did make a terrific couple. That kiss (you know which one I'm talking about) is the best guy kiss I've seen in a movie. <3

If I were Ewan I sure would. :naughty:

I like how you phrased it "nekkid junkie ho". :roftl:

Mmmm, yes, I must agree. But have you ever watched the TV show "Queer As Folk"? The characters Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor have some even better ones. :wink2:

They don't air (US) Queer As Folk here but I've seen the British series a couple of times... I don't know I think they're trying too hard.

The Velvet Goldmine kiss seems genuine. (Also it has Ewan, need I say more? :wub2: )