Vanity fair: Mika looks always good..

YvonneG

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found something on the German Vanity fair page...

http://www.vanityfair.de/blog/stil/2919.html

You have to scroll down... there are a few sentences about him ^^

Thanks!!

His jaw is looking decidedly sexy lately, don't you think? Like more defined or something...don't know how to explain it.

Incidentally, I love Jennifer Garner too! I got hooked on her when Alias started, I think she's sooo cool and absolutely gorgeous:wub2:

Woah, really mean what they wrote about Teri Hatcher lol.

Oh and about Mika they only wrote that he's just always looking good, be it dressed in black and white or in a hoodie and satin (?) trousers...

But we already knew that - lol

Thanks for posting; Yvonne :thumb_yello:

could you translate that please :)?

Let's try it:

I can't get enough of Mika. He is not only very qute, but also always incredibly good dressed, be it in black and white or in something else.

Also in green satin trousers and a hoody. This is, by the way, the way Mika was dressed attending the secret gig of Kanye West, who himself is showable. (I don't know if the last word is proper english.)

Let's try it:

I can't get enough of Mika. He is not only very qute, but also always incredibly good dressed, be it in black and white or in something else.

Also in green satin trousers and a hoody. This is, by the way, the way Mika was dressed attending the secret gig of Kanye West, who himself is showable. (I don't know if the last word is proper english.)

thank you :biggrin2::thumb_yello: you're so nice to do this for us lazy americans who don't learn any other languages anyways.. thanks!! loved the pictures and the translation

Thanks for posting, lovely pics!

I'm going to need a bigger hard drive at this rate!

Ha, ha! I know what yoy mean! Me too. :naughty:

With all this beautiful pictures of Mika!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting the pictures!

He looks a bit more cheerful in this hoodie picture than he does in the others, I reckon this one one was taken after the actual gig rather than the afterparty. Despite it looking like he's got no hair (what WAS he thinking), that hoodie is really nice. I want one.