The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Yeh no bonfired and rockets or nothing for me :shocked:

I want to come homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Far too many cheeses for me :roftl:

You know what, for me, i sincerely hope you have gone into a supermarket, down the dairy aisle, straight to the cheeses and asked.......... 'what is this?'

Have you gone to California with some friends of Mr Jesus yet??

Haha, no I didn't know that. Now I do :das:

So. What have you been doing lately? Do you know that we have snow already :bleh:

Its a stupid night really, but fireworks to me are prefect when youre watching them with someone you love......

Ive been doing nothing really, just schoolwork, then charity work, then work. Im overloaded!

You have snow...... grr!! Its November and its like 16C here!!!!!! :thumbdown::sneaky2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a stupid night really, but fireworks to me are prefect when youre watching them with someone you love......

Ive been doing nothing really, just schoolwork, then charity work, then work. Im overloaded!

You have snow...... grr!! Its November and its like 16C here!!!!!! :thumbdown::sneaky2:

I like fireworks :P Pwetty ^^

Overloaded, yeah, I know the feeling....... I don't even wanna think of school. :boxed:

16C:shocked: Gosh, it's like summer:naughty: But I guess this snow will melt. Fingers crossed that it would start snowing tomorrow again. Maybe it's already snowing, but I dunno...I'm too scared to look outside.:naughty:

I like fireworks :P Pwetty ^^

Overloaded, yeah, I know the feeling....... I don't even wanna think of school.

16C:shocked: Gosh, it's like summer But I guess this snow will melt. Fingers crossed that it would start snowing tomorrow again. Maybe it's already snowing, but I dunno...I'm too scared to look outside.

I know. I NEVER walk around in short sleeves in November. Although its supposed to drop to like 8C on monday. It usually means were in for a damn cold winter.

Saying that though, it only drops to like -4C in the dead of winter. Estonia is colder right?

Mr jesus .. read my culture thread hun

Ive just had an experienece :roftl: :roftl:

Ohhh about some 'Spread the love, praise the lord protesters?'

Have you prepared the marrage sack for when you meet Pamela then?

I know. I NEVER walk around in short sleeves in November. Although its supposed to drop to like 8C on monday. It usually means were in for a damn cold winter.

Saying that though, it only drops to like -4C in the dead of winter. Estonia is colder right?

Only -4C :shocked: Well the lowest we might get is like -30C :naughty: But usually it's not THAT much....it's like -15 up to -20C or something:blink:

I'm gonna faint! I am watching a random channel and they started showing a Snow Patrol gig:shocked: Me is happy now.

Ohhh about some 'Spread the love, praise the lord protesters?'

Have you prepared the marrage sack for when you meet Pamela then?

YEH im sure there was a signing in the book club earlier!:biggrin2: