Mika tickets competition

sparkly1

If it's been posted then please delete this thread, I did try to search but I'm naff at finding things on MFC.http://www.capitalradio.co.uk/Sectional.asp?id=18449&CMP=KNC-Google&HBX_PK=mika+news&HBX_OU=50

spacer.gif1771325.jpg Win Mika Tickets

Want to see Mika live in London? Enter to win tickets for his gig in Hammersmith later this year.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I thought I may as well enter too, I'm just on the site now having a nosey about but when I posted the link I was sure it must be an ancient old bit of news and I would embarrass myself by posting it lol.

For a split second I thought of keeping the find to myself lol, but I just couldn't do that to my MFC pals :angel_not::naughty:

huh, where did you get that one from? :blink: i clicked on all the "rules" and "terms and conditions" links that were on this site and didn't find anything like that. i mean, there is an extra "rules" link under that form, so i thought those were the rules. anyway i took part, they'll probably delete my entry, but at least i've tried. :bleh:

Damn, yes it is:

Nooo... that's too bad *sad* then they'll delete my one too. Anyway i don't think that i could have won those tickets. It's the same with draw lots. I hardly ever win, but i love to do it anyway :biggrin2:

Btw has anyone from the MFC ever won tickets for a concert?

Nooo... that's too bad *sad* then they'll delete my one too. Anyway i don't think that i could have won those tickets. It's the same with draw lots. I hardly ever win, but i love to do it anyway :biggrin2:

Btw has anyone from the MFC ever won tickets for a concert?

A few people who did mika's dress up competition in the last set of concerts :biggrin2: not sure about tickets from radio though :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...