With an MFC Fangirl

:punk:

oh that's hilariously brilliant! :lmfao::lmao:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who's worried about what's going to happen to the band?

Unless he uses them to record the new album with, they'll all go their separate ways, and doesn't Luke write his own songs anyway? Maybe he'll go off and record his own album and build on his own fan base. And the others may go off and work with other artists, and possibly not be available when Mika goes back on the road, so that will be a new band for us to have to get used to.

I know that at some point this is going to happen, unless they are contracted to Mika for a long period of time. I find it hard to get my head around, 'cause they are so much a part of our little community, I hate to think of them not being around anymore.

God I'm starting to depress myself (THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!)

Am I the only one who's worried about what's going to happen to the band?

Unless he uses them to record the new album with, they'll all go their separate ways, and doesn't Luke write his own songs anyway? Maybe he'll go off and record his own album and build on his own fan base. And the others may go off and work with other artists, and possibly not be available when Mika goes back on the road, so that will be a new band for us to have to get used to.

I know that at some point this is going to happen, unless they are contracted to Mika for a long period of time. I find it hard to get my head around, 'cause they are so much a part of our little community, I hate to think of them not being around anymore.

God I'm starting to depress myself (THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!)

Oh no! I'm sad now, and a bit confused.

Ok, don't laugh because I've been on holiday and can hardly check the MFC but where-how-when-...new album? Where did everybody find out? Please help the clueless dumb girl :mf_rosetinted:

Oh no! I'm sad now, and a bit confused.

Ok, don't laugh because I've been on holiday and can hardly check the MFC but where-how-when-...new album? Where did everybody find out? Please help the clueless dumb girl :mf_rosetinted:

Don't you know? It's due out in 2 weeks. It will be called: Yo Mika and has got a very interesting tracklist....:mf_rosetinted:

I'm very sure he'll keep them around.

Lollipop Girls and Big Girls have kind of become a part of Mika in a way.

And when artists come up with new albums and stuff, they still do keep some of the older songs along the way.

Especially their greatest hits.:thumb_yello:

I'm sure we'll still see the Lollipop Girls around.