what about the lollipop girls??

cheeseygoodness

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he'll still have Lollipop girls at the concerts, though. I mean, he still has to sing that song, even once the new album comes out, right?:wink2:

I was thinknig that, but I'm sure we will not be disappointed (far from it- elated!) with whatever Mika does. He is so revolutionary andd ver intelligent and creative, so I trust him!

Yeah! He will come up with something brand new. :thumb_yello:

ofcourse he'll still have those characters. when he releases a new album and starts doing another tour he'll still be singing the old songs won't he? and lollipop is a classic on the album so he'll definitely still sing that, which means that the characters will still be around, along with some new ones.

ofcourse he'll still have those characters. when he releases a new album and starts doing another tour he'll still be singing the old songs won't he? and lollipop is a classic on the album so he'll definitely still sing that, which means that the characters will still be around, along with some new ones.

Yay! That's good to hear :biggrin2:

Yay! That's good to hear :biggrin2:

i mean lets face it - you can't just throw them away just because of some new songs. Big Girl was a single so it's 100% certain he'll still sing that, and lollipop is a classic which i said before, which shows that Big Girl and Lollipop Girl will still be around. There's nothing to worry about. Billy Brown never made it as a costume character so I doubt there will be a Billy Brown in the next tour.

yes, yes, yes!!!!! Of course when he has a new album- and goes on tour he will sing songs from both albums. And you KNOW without a doubt Lollipop, Big Girl, Grace Kelly and Love Today are going to be performed. So there are still gonna be plenty of Lollipop Girls and Big Girls everywhere that is gonna be forevermore! They are here to stay!!!! And aren't we all so GLAD!!!! :roftl:

I wonder if Mika is going to go with the "character" thing like in LiCM or if he's going to take a completely different approach? He has always said that this album is just one that is relevant to his life now, and could only be written at one time in his life, and that the next album could be different.

I'm sure he'll still have Lollipop girls at the concerts, though. I mean, he still has to sing that song, even once the new album comes out, right?:wink2:

I agree, I mean, all artist still perform older songs on gigs right ;) so I don't think there won't be any more big girls/lollipop girls...

But this is a good point, I didn't think about that yet... I wonder how the new album cover's gonna look like too :fisch:

Why does this all make me think of the difference between "Lycantrophy" and "Wind in the Wires"...? I hope Mika is not planning to do the Patty-Wolf-development backwards... :boxed:

:blink: :blink:

Complete with performances? :boxed:

LOL, Petra. :roftl:

:blink: :blink:

Complete with performances? :boxed:

LOL, Petra. :roftl:

I quote myself: I hope he is NOT planning this... :roftl:

But if we take for example Holy Johnny as one of Mika's later works... oh damn it, I'll buy and listen to everything as long as it's from Mika (it's just like watching movies because of specific actors). Oh dear, I'm so easy to influence... :crybaby:

I'm curious about the music. :D He said that the music that he is writing now is angrier than LiCM.

I wonder if when it's angrier, he'll have an MFC girl character:blink:

They drool over me

Scream when I'm on MTV

I don't want to be seen as an object

Just give them a whirl

It's gotta be hard to live

With an MFC Fangirl

:punk:

I wonder if when it's angrier, he'll have an MFC girl character:blink:

They drool over me

Scream when I'm on MTV

I don't want to be seen as an object

Just give them a whirl

It's gotta be hard to live

With an MFC Fangirl

:punk:

:roftl: I can just see Mika all eyelinered with the emo hair-curtain, all black clothing with his nails painted black singing that. :roftl: