What is mika's religion? (I know this is a private matter...just wondering..)

Cezia

I don't believe in gods. But Im a good person. There's a religion thread here somewhere if you want to share it :thumb_yello:

Good enough:biggrin2: Sometimes, there are people who are very religious and once they leave the church; worse human being ever. I have seen it, that's why I'm saying it. I support everything, as long as I don't get hurt.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good enough:biggrin2: Sometimes, there are people who are very religious and once they leave the church; worse human being ever. I have seen it, that's why I'm saying it. I support everything, as long as I don't get hurt.

Oh, you may never ever generalizzze when it comes to non-believers. They don't have the same beliefs. And That didn't make sense :original:

The worst human beings I've met, have been very religious people... Haha!:biggrin2:

Btw - Whats a "MDC"?

Oh, you may never ever generalizzze when it comes to non-believers. They don't have the same beliefs. And That didn't make sense :original:

The worst human beings I've met, have been very religious people... Haha!:biggrin2:

Btw - Whats a "MDC"?

MCD. Probably "Mika Compulsive Disorder"

I remember that interview, and was quite surprised that he was catholic, I never would have guessed.

I wonder what he eats on Fridays, since he doesn't like fish, often wondered that.

I remember that interview, and was quite surprised that he was catholic, I never would have guessed.

I wonder what he eats on Fridays, since he doesn't like fish, often wondered that.

Probably fruits and vegetables. :naughty:

Btw - Whats a "MDC"?

I said sometimes and of course I know is not the same case with everyone. Unfortunately, I experienced those people. :wink2:

I don't like fish, either. :sad:

Shhh, don't tell Father Al.

I said sometimes and of course I know is not the same case with everyone. Unfortunately, I experienced those people. :wink2:

Of course :wink2: Everybody's different. Most people believe Im some kind of Jesus-lover, because Im positive and happy. Always look on the bright side of life :biggrin2:

HHHmmm... That's interesting! I thought you know since his mom is lebanese...but come to think about it a lot of the stuff he says in his songs is not well..you know.......how did you find out what his religion is?

around 40% of the lebanese population is christian.. if not more lol.

The only time I have a problem with somebody's religion is if they push it at me, which unfortunatly happens to me rather alot.

Don't get me wrong I have some fantastic friends that are Christian, I'm even friends with our local Vicar.

But there are those who don't seem to respect my right to decide for myself.

Best example is when a Preacher in the street, I politely declined his news letter but he kept pushing it at me, I said no thanks again but he wouldn't give up, I pointed to my pentacle and explained that I was Pagan...then I started walking away, he grabbed my arm and said with a very serious voice that it was ok, if I saw the light now my soul would be saved and my evil sins could be washed away. I laughed, I just couldn't help it.

He looked offended then told me I was a whore of Satan and that I would burn in hell. Nice Guy.

my daughter is pagan and a lot of ppl thought she was wearing an upside down star which is a sign of the devil or something. But she taught me how Christians stole a lot of their beliefs and traditions from paganism years ago and changed the names etc. But I don't want to get into big rows over religion as that is what annoys me most about it, the rows and wars ppl have over it which I find totally goes against what religion is for imo.

My mom's pagean and most of my family other-wise is christian (Catholics too, I think) as I know it.

But I honestly don't care about religion that much. I don't believe in anything right now, just a bit af science and probability. I also think that whatever people believe is true in a sense, if you are a christian then christainity was real, if buddist (spelled wrong) then buddah was real, if pagean then the spirits are real. the whole "the world is as you see it" thing.

It's kind of cool Mika has something to believe in and I hope he likes it.

My mom's pagean and most of my family other-wise is christian (Catholics too, I think) as I know it.

But I honestly don't care about religion that much. I don't believe in anything right now, just a bit af science and probability. I also think that whatever people believe is true in a sense, if you are a christian then christainity was real, if buddist (spelled wrong) then buddah was real, if pagean then the spirits are real. the whole "the world is as you see it" thing.

It's kind of cool Mika has something to believe in and I hope he likes it.

Extremely well said. :)

i heard of one girl who has gone to study at American school and only there she found ir was Catholic aand they..how to say it. well, sent her back ONLY because she wore earrings once. Don't know about Roman Catholic but i hope they're OK with Mika:naughty:

i heard of one girl who has gone to study at American school and only there she found ir was Catholic aand they..how to say it. well' date=' sent her back ONLY because she wore earrings once. Don't know about Roman Catholic but i hope they're OK with Mika:naughty:[/quote']

i'm a roman catholic american. at catholic schools here, you can only wear "natural" make-up, and nail color, no crazy color hair. as for earrings, probably i little stud or something is acceptable. i went to catholic school for a couple years, and they focused more on religious education, than on reading and math. i stopped going to church regualrly about a year ago, i think it's repetative. although i'll go on christmas, and easter, and i'll do the lent thing....but staying away from meat is hard!

This is like Catholic singles.

"First, we'd go to Mass! And then we'd take a long walk on the beach with our Rosaries and some wine... then we'd go back to his house and eat some fish, because it's Friday!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well i was christened so i guess i'm christian, not sure know cause i like all the withcraft stuff :/

Being baptized by parents doesn't make you religious.. I was too, but I'm pagan (as in use-whatever-"supernatural"-gifts-you-have- pagan), with a strong affection towards catholicism.. I'm weird :blink:

• 1 month later...
The only time I have a problem with somebody's religion is if they push it at me, which unfortunatly happens to me rather alot.

Don't get me wrong I have some fantastic friends that are Christian, I'm even friends with our local Vicar.

But there are those who don't seem to respect my right to decide for myself.

Best example is when a Preacher in the street, I politely declined his news letter but he kept pushing it at me, I said no thanks again but he wouldn't give up, I pointed to my pentacle and explained that I was Pagan...then I started walking away, he grabbed my arm and said with a very serious voice that it was ok, if I saw the light now my soul would be saved and my evil sins could be washed away. I laughed, I just couldn't help it.

He looked offended then told me I was a whore of Satan and that I would burn in hell. Nice Guy.

I`m pagan too and I also have a nasty experience with the local roman catholic priest. He seemed a nice guy, Jesus-like, sweet, but only until he heard me saying what I think and what I do.

My father is Jewish atheist, my mother is mild roman catholic, and she had me baptised when I was a baby, and could not express my views of it.. But now when I`m adult the baptism was weighing on me, and I don`t believe in a thing of what they preach, so I decided to go to the priest`s office to "sign out" of the catholic church. Of course he asked me why and tried to persuede me not to do it, for my soul`s sake!! And when I told him that his church men used to burn my sisters on a stake he told me that it is a disgusting blaming to which I replied No, it`s historical facts. I thought he will burn ME!! Nice guy, right.

Please understand me well, I`m surrounded by christians, some of them are nice people, and many of the christian ideas are good.. but one thing is the common people and the nice ideas, and the other thing is Vatican, the male state, the power machinery.. Even if we forgot about the Inquisition and about the role of the church in the holocaust, I will not support an organisation that is homophobic, sexist, antisemitic even today.

Haha! I love the whole "Uh, love Jesus, see the light... "- stuff! There's no better comedy. Too sad it never happens to me :roftl: I would love it! Just love it!

:naughty::roftl:

I know the funniest guy. He used to be a real alcohol/druggie addict with tons of tatoos, until, he claims that god spoke to him one night in a dream, and after that, he became a vicar..........

I dont know his real name.... Everyone just calls him "The Rev."

But, in answer to the question, i know for a fact that Mika practises Mikaism, of course. He's his own god! :blink:

:naughty::roftl:

I know the funniest guy. He used to be a real alcohol/druggie addict with tons of tatoos, until, he claims that god spoke to him one night in a dream, and after that, he became a vicar..........

I dont know his real name.... Everyone just calls him "The Rev."

Lol! I tell you, the priest in this town is a jerk. So annoying, really! And he gave me the sickest look when I said I wasn't going to be.. confirmated. He asked me and my class. He's pure evil. Almost.