Mika on SNL?

lovempls

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be random and I'm not sure how many other people watch it, but, I was thinking it would be cool to see him on the Tyra Banks show.

:blush-anim-cl:

Because from what I've seen, her shows are always really interesting when she has stars as guests.

And I think she'd really like him.

Especially because of Big Girl.

Mika and Ellen is the only way. Seriously. That would be SO fun. I think that Ellen would like him, and they could dance together! :D

I think I ALWAYS agree with you Hannah! You are dead on with that idea! Ellen and Mika would be a perfect pair!

Plus, she's my favorite talk show host, and he's my favorite singer :D

Mika and Ellen is the only way. Seriously. That would be SO fun. I think that Ellen would like him, and they could dance together! :D

I completely agree! except then people would REALLY think he was gay...which isn't bad if he is but if he's not:thumbdown: and ellen degeneres is one of the most funniest people in the world! and mika's a hoot! ahh...that'd be awesome! you know what would be fun? Mika in disneyland ! i would love that he'd be so much fun to go with! woot woot!

Yessss ! Mika on Ellen!

That would be great!

And I'd love to watch them dance together!

Oh my goodness..I could see it now. It would be so funny!

ZOMG. ELLEN AND MIKA!!!!!!!

can you imagine them dancing together!?!!

that would be so fantabulous.... :wub2:

OMG I was thinking the other day how great that would be!!! My mom is going to the Ellen show in two weeks and I would FREAK OUT if he was the guest, but I don't think he will be that soon. I think Mika could teach Ellen some new dance moves; she needs to progress from dancing over the coffee table.

SNL sucks

Mika should avoid it all together

Sorry any fans of that show...

Whether it sucks or not, a large audience STILL tunes in every week and it's GREAT publicity for him in the states.

I was thinking the same thing, Mika being on SNL next year... I honestly would NOT be surprised if he did make it on the show. SNL tries to spotlight a wide variety of artists (not just mainstream flavor of the weeks). I think Lily Allen was on it last year, if I'm not mistaken...so why NOT Mika, you know? :wink2:

OMG..I have tickets to see Ellen on Sept 11 and I keep thinking..."I so wish MIKA could be performing on this day." If I keep wishing it, it could come true...right? Ellen and MIKA would be great together. I think I would die if MIKA did perform there when I happened to be going. :punk:

I agree.

I really hate it, it was funnier in the 90's.

But I just realized, I was thinking of Jay Leno or something, I think I'd rather see him on that than anything.

When I saw Mika perform on Jay Leno, I remember thinking that this guy must be really tall because he seems taller than Jay. Also it was a little freaky that he was wearing a panda head or some animal. It all makes sense now though. I never knew it was Mika until I saw it again on Youtube months later :biggrin2:

Amen. Whether you like the show or not, any show in the US will be good for exposure.

well...if anyone is watching it at that time. snl has just...died. it used to be so good, but now the cast members are relying on cue cards the whole time, and the guest hosts are doing the same. as for mika as a musical guest, i'll watch, but i'd much rather see him on ellen. that just seems like a good time!:biggrin2:

I agree. We get SNL over here on ITV4 about 2-3 o' clock on Sunday mornings, they are about 2 months behind the US, but It's definitely not as good as it was when Will Ferrell was on it, I think it went flat after he left.

He would do much better on Ellen, we get that here too on Five US (or is it Five Life, I can't remember which), again a copule of months behind. But Mika is worth waiting for.

Weird! I was totally thinknig Mika should be on Ellen, like, a week ago. There was some promo for the new season where they were saying how stars really just chill with Ellen and you get to meet the "real thm" on her show, and it's very true and immediately, I just thought of Mika. And I remember thinknig I should post something about it on the MFC, but I forgot until now.

Psychic powers! LOL.