Happy Ending & More...

pinkunicorn123

I couldn't help but laugh when he was standing on the box and leaning over. It looked like he was afraid of something and then got mad at it at one point.

He sure is one lucky guy I must say!

I really want to be hooked up to those things (not sure what they're called) and "fly." I've always thought that it looks fun whenever I watch the extras in movies and they use those things.

I can't wait to see the music video when it comes out!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't help but laugh when he was standing on the box and leaning over. It looked like he was afraid of something and then got mad at it at one point.

He sure is one lucky guy I must say!

I really want to be hooked up to those things (not sure what they're called) and "fly." I've always thought that it looks fun whenever I watch the extras in movies and they use those things.

I can't wait to see the music video when it comes out!

i always thought it looked fun...and ridiculous!:roftl:

I can imagine Mika reading this thread: "Good God, I can't fly anymore. They are laughing at me and this was supposed to be a sad video! :boxed: "

It is funny though. :naughty:

lmfao! xDDD

maybe we WILL find it sad when we watch the video. Or cheesy. but for now it's funny xDDD

lol thanks for posting this!

I just wanna see Mika saying sth to the camera after breathing some helium from one of these balloons!!! It could be hilarious! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lmao.. ha ha .. wow i;d like to see that too, thats gotta be jokess

:roftl: *imagines mika talking with a very high squeaky voice* :wub2:

i always thought it looked fun...and ridiculous!:roftl:

That's why I want to try it someday! I don't know how.... but maybe someday I'll get lucky!

I can imagine Mika reading this thread: "Good God, I can't fly anymore. They are laughing at me and this was supposed to be a sad video! :boxed: "

It is funny though. :naughty:

:naughty:

Well I'm SURE once we see it all put together it'll look sad, but since we only saw the making of it and you couldn't hear what's going on - well yeah it seems funny.