Mtv Ema 07: Vote Now!!!

LebAngel

{Coz the old MFCrs already hate me:naughty:}

keep a browser window open and

Vote MIKA!!!

http://www.ema.mtv.tv*

{all the countries}

*SELECT "VOTE NOW" & VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU ARE ABLE TO . . .VOTING CLOSES NOV. 1

NOTE: VOTE TEN TIMES EACH IN TWO CATEGORIES ("solo" + "most addictive" FOR EACH COUNTRY.

YOU MAY VOTE AS FREQUENTLY AS EVERY 10 MINUTES!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*SELECT "VOTE NOW" & VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU ARE ABLE TO . . .VOTING CLOSES NOV. 1

NOTE: VOTE TEN TIMES EACH IN TWO CATEGORIES ("solo" + "most addictive" FOR EACH COUNTRY.

YOU MAY VOTE AS FREQUENTLY AS EVERY 10 MINUTES!

Quite right too. It's 9:15 in the morning and I've already sent home my first lot of votes for the maestro. In a way, I'm dreading Monday night because I'll be a wreck, and I'll be seriously bricking-it, but to see our awesome young man walk off with the emas, expecially since no one on British TV have given a toss about his brilliant single!. But I saw him on THE HITS channel last night where they showed the top 20. At last I got to record his video. On Virgin Media, the channel is 340. I don't know what it is on SKY or FREEVIEW.

Love today, from Marilyn

Quite right too. It's 9:15 in the morning and I've already sent home my first lot of votes for the maestro. In a way, I'm dreading Monday night because I'll be a wreck, and I'll be seriously bricking-it, but to see our awesome young man walk off with the emas, expecially since no one on British TV have given a toss about his brilliant single!. But I saw him on THE HITS channel last night where they showed the top 20. At last I got to record his video. On Virgin Media, the channel is 340. I don't know what it is on SKY or FREEVIEW.

Love today, from Marilyn

I made a mistake about the number of the channel. It's 330, not 340, and they repeat the top 20 next morning. So next week we can see Mika win the awards, then next day, see his video on THE HITS

Love again from Marilyn

Would all you awesome voters like to take a short break, and read a poem?

You'll find it on

http://www.authspot.com/poetry/Mikas-Journey.5513

I hope that links okay. I'm not very confident with links. I'm hoping this will spark even more interest in Mika.

Also check out

http://www.quazen.com/arts/music/Mika-The-Multicoloured-Maestro

Once again, if the link doesn't work, there is enough information to get you to the site.

I've been up since before 6am, and have already sent two pages of links, Mika's way. This is a way for us insomniacs to pass the time, and still have the rest of the day to vote.

But I want to tell you about a terriffic guy... and for once it isn't Mika... it's my husband Alan. He's got the multi-link page on his programe, and yesterday, while I was washing the pots and listening to some brilliant music by, guess who! He was on the computer sending home the votes! He deserves a medal, especially since he is voting for his rival! Only kidding. I wouldn't leave Alan, even for Mika!

Love today, from Marilyn

It's too bad we can't see where he is on the list right now. I mean in The Sexiest Man Poll you can see at which percentage Mika is. Here in the EMA-thing we have to wait till nov. first! What a torture...:wink2:

I've been thinking the same thing! I wish we knew, but they've changed his picture in the middle of the site, from that long-view of him leaning backwards, to the lovely close-up that I have as my avator. I wonder if that is significant. If they've changed it because he's in the lead!!??

Also, I've been mixed up, because I was convinced that Nov 1st was Monday! It isn't though, it's Thursday, so there's more time to vote, but also, longert to wait than I thought, to see him get his awards.

LOve today, from Marilyn

Can anyone help? Or explain??

I've been trying for weeks now, off and on, to vote for this. The ema.mtv site will not work for me, even thoughI have installed Adobe Flash player 9, rebooted, etc etc. It will just not work at all.

Obviously I want to vote for Mika. But I can't, at the moment and time is fast running out.

:throw:

Can anyone help? Or explain??

I've been trying for weeks now, off and on, to vote for this. The ema.mtv site will not work for me, even thoughI have installed Adobe Flash player 9, rebooted, etc etc. It will just not work at all.

Obviously I want to vote for Mika. But I can't, at the moment and time is fast running out.

:throw:

At the beginning of the thread, there should be a page, with a link from SATU, who has posted a multi-link page to all the sites. You click on the link and the page should come up. Save the page to your toolbar 'favourites' and you can then access the page whenever you want to vote.

Love today, from Marilyn Good luck

At the beginning of the thread, there should be a page, with a link from SATU, who has posted a multi-link page to all the sites. You click on the link and the page should come up. Save the page to your toolbar 'favourites' and you can then access the page whenever you want to vote.

Love today, from Marilyn Good luck

Thanks for trying to help Marilyn but it's the site that won't work for me, no matter what I do, not the actual links (they take me to the site, but the site will not allow me to vote.)

Good luck Mika but I've given up trying with this, I have tried everything!!

:badmood:

Everybody's gotta vote today!

Vote today!

Vote today!

Everybody'd gotta vote today!

Anyway you want to,

Anyway you've got to,

Vote vote Mika!

Vote vote Mika!!!!!

Keep going guys and girls!

Love today, from Marilyn

I'vew just come back on, because I was reading the new thread about Mika's appearance at the EMAs, and someone posted that Christina's fans are voting at least 100 times per day. I think we have to realise that we are up against fans just as loyal as we are. We have to out-vote them! We need to aim for at least 500 votes each. At least that many. He's up against stiff competition, so please keep on voting!!!!!!!

Love again from Marilyn

I'vew just come back on, because I was reading the new thread about Mika's appearance at the EMAs, and someone posted that Christina's fans are voting at least 100 times per day. I think we have to realise that we are up against fans just as loyal as we are. We have to out-vote them! We need to aim for at least 500 votes each. At least that many. He's up against stiff competition, so please keep on voting!!!!!!!

Love again from Marilyn

I vote for him 500 times per day :mf_rosetinted:

Everybody's gotta vote today!

Vote today!

Vote today!

Everybody'd gotta vote today!

Anyway you want to,

Anyway you've got to,

Vote vote Mika!

Vote vote Mika!!!!!

Keep going guys and girls!

Love today, from Marilyn