Mtv Ema 07: Vote Now!!!

LebAngel

Mika’s nominated for :

-BEST SOLO ARTIST:

http://ema.mtv.co.uk/voteNow#/solo/

-MOST ADDICTIVE SONG:

http://ema.mtv.co.uk/voteNow#/most-addictive/

YOU CAN ALSO NOMINATE HIM FOR THE OTHER CATEGORIES!!!!

“You can continue voting up until the live event on November 1st, so get started!â€

How to vote as many times as you want?? here are some advices given by Satu :wink2:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can vote in every european country site (except fot the italian one that is still "coming soon"..tze..) like www.ema.mtv.dk, www.ema.mtv.ru and the like? you have only to change "Region" in the scroll barr down on the right:naughty:

the artists name are ordered in various position according to each regional site...and Mika is not in the first.. does it means anything?:blink:

Wow that's great! But he's not nominated for best album:blink: Thats weird. Aah i think he will win at least one of the 2. I hope he'll win both.

And of course i voted:wink2:

its TOTALY weird :( and soooo wrong??!?!?

how did that happend???????:thumbdown:

you can vote in every european country site (except fot the italian one that is still "coming soon"..tze..) like www.ema.mtv.dk, www.ema.mtv.ru and the like? you have only to change "Region" in the scroll barr down on the right:naughty:

the artists name are ordered in various position according to each regional site...and Mika is not in the first.. does it means anything?:blink:

I dont think it does matter...last time i voted he was in the first ones...so it's changing...

Clicked so many times that...

"Sorry! Maximum votes have been reached" :roftl:

yeh I get it now:naughty:

you have maximum votes in a row....but if you close the page and open another one...it does work!! :bleh:

Wow that's great! But he's not nominated for best album:blink: Thats weird.

it is really....there's a lot of people nominated for best album & I've never heard about them..:blink: like editors, maximo park....

I doubt that enrique's album is better than mika's...but it's only my opinion...

BI think it's quite unfair..it's the best sailing album in 2007 in the UK & in France...it's not logic...

& for the interact category: "What band do you think has been most interactive with fans and online?"

madonna? justin? Diddy or 50cent?:shocked::mf_rosetinted: ...I dont understand....