Mtv Ema 07: Vote Now!!!

LebAngel

Well done! I think we all need to break our own records. I even have my husband voting when I'm doing the housework. If we go down the multi-link page once. I think it's about 190 votes in each catagory. If we go down it twice, it's almost 500 votes. But it needs to be at least that many, possibly more. We've got the likes of Justin T in one catagory, and Amy Winehouse in the other. We can't get complacent and think that Mika is going to walk it, because he isn't. It's up to us to bring him to victory and it isn't going to be easy.

Love today, from Marilyn. Vote vote vote vote,,,, and then vote again! We can do this if we all pull together!!!!!!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know there was a maximum of votes??:blink:

I reached it in best solo artist catagory :thumbdown:

Edit: and now I reached max in the most addictive song catagory

Edit again: I read Satu's advice :biggrin2:

THE MAXIMUM IS JUST FOR ABOUT EVERY 10 MINUTES.

Generally, once you go through the list, you can start all over again.

If it says "Maximum," just wait a bit & then start again!

To be SURE MIKA WINS, we need, GOBS & GOBS of votes.

[it is a crashing bore, BUT you can do it whilst lolling in your PJs!]

THE MAXIMUM IS JUST FOR ABOUT EVERY 10 MINUTES.

Generally, once you go through the list, you can start all over again.

If it says "Maximum," just wait a bit & then start again!

To be SURE MIKA WINS, we need, GOBS & GOBS of votes.

[it is a crashing bore, BUT you can do it whilst lolling in your PJs!]

Guess what folks! I've clocked up almost 800, votes in each catagory, up to this time today. I'll vote some more later. Who wants to see if they can beat me!!?

Love, and vote, today

From Marilyn

Guess what folks! I've clocked up almost 800, votes in each catagory, up to this time today. I'll vote some more later. Who wants to see if they can beat me!!?

Love, and vote, today

From Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

I just voted 1140 times for Mika for the EMA!!! Yeah. During the week I usually vote a minimum of 760 times per day, on the week-end, especially this week-end I am going for over 3000 votes. WHY? Coz Mika keeps singing that song to me...."how much do you love me, how much do you care?" I guess I care enough to be a voting machine. It is noon here and I am going to take a break. My plan is three sessions of voting today and another three tomorrow, at 1000 plus votes per session. We can do this, right?? Thanks for the challenge. :punk:

Hi Marilyn,

I just voted 1140 times for Mika for the EMA!!! Yeah. During the week I usually vote a minimum of 760 times per day, on the week-end, especially this week-end I am going for over 3000 votes. WHY? Coz Mika keeps singing that song to me...."how much do you love me, how much do you care?" I guess I care enough to be a voting machine. It is noon here and I am going to take a break. My plan is three sessions of voting today and another three tomorrow, at 1000 plus votes per session. We can do this, right?? Thanks for the challenge. :punk:

Well done you!! I have my husband roped in to vote as well. I've just come on and done another 200 votes in both catagories for the maestro Mika!!

You are aiming for 3000?? Oh wow. So tomorrow I'll have to up my game. In church tomorrow morning, I'll be praying for strengh in my fingers. Then I'll be here for the rest of the day, and when I'm not here, Alan, my husband, will be. It's gonna be action stations here, until the last second.

Oh, don't forget the clocks go back, that gives us an extra hour of voting!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I have a question about watching the EMAs in the US. When I go to the MTV site in the US it tells me that the next airing of the emas 2007 will be on November 11th at 12am ET. Are they really making us wait that long to see the show? http://www.mtv.com/music/ema/2007/

On the Canadian MTV site: http://www.mtv.ca/

They say they are going to air it "live" on November 1st at 4pm ET on their website. I can see the ads on their website but when I go to watch the videos on the website it tells me: "copyright restricts us from playing this video outside of Canada" so I'm not sure if I will be able to see the show live or not from that website?

Does anyone have more information please? I would take the afternoon off of work if I could see it live. Sorry if this has been talked about before...I have been voting more than reading the threads lately. :blush-anim-cl:

You guys have inspired me!!!!

I will vote as much as i can,i'm sure will be more than 1000 votes each category

Oh btw,in MTV Latinamerica im sure that they will be airing the show in Nov. 20th or more,they are still obsessed with their awards the past October 18th xD

Hmm...

I was just on mtv.ca looking up the EMA's and they had a song for each catagory, so I'm wondering are those the winners? Like for best solo they had Girl Friend playing and for most addictive track it was Rehab? Did they win?? And will the EMAs only be playing online, or will they be on TV too?

Hmm...

I was just on mtv.ca looking up the EMA's and they had a song for each catagory, so I'm wondering are those the winners? Like for best solo they had Girl Friend playing and for most addictive track it was Rehab? Did they win?? And will the EMAs only be playing online, or will they be on TV too?

what?! :blink: i thought the emas were on thursday?!?!

what?! :blink: i thought the emas were on thursday?!?!

They are, hhaha.

I mean when I went to the site they had videos for each catagory.. I was wondering if those were the winners :blink: If that's any less confusing? haha

Yes!!! I can proudly say that I alredy voted for Mika in the 2 categories he is nominated. Also, my friends voted already....

The EMA'S are on Thursday....and I'm going to watch them....I don't care if there's school the next day. I.MUST.WATCH.MIKA.:biggrin2:

Yes!!! I can proudly say that I alredy voted for Mika in the 2 categories he is nominated. Also, my friends voted already....

The EMA'S are on Thursday....and I'm going to watch them....I don't care if there's school the next day. I.MUST.WATCH.MIKA.:biggrin2:

I'll stay up all night if I have to!

I just don't know if they are on at 8 or 9 here..

OH WELL!

:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm...

What is EMAca, is it Canada? Avril Levine is Canadian, maybe that is why they are showing her. Maybe they are showing different videos from the catagories every day. We probabley need to keep an eye out. The voting isn't supposed to stop until the 1st, so they should not know the winner yet, unless Mika is streets ahead, which we hope he is! In which case it should be HIS video they are playing. I hope this is a fair fight, and the results arn't fixed!!!

Vote today, love Marilyn

Well, I only made it to 2600 votes for the day. I was hoping for 3000 but my arm got too tired and I'm too tired now. Maybe tomorrow.....

:boxed::thumb_yello: u r brilliant!

sometimes i doubt but that's the only way we can do it for him :cool:

i really can't wait to watch the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz show off as u can MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Hmm...

I've been looking around the british site. There is just news about the ones getting knocked out of New Sounds Of Europe (there are no British ones in that now, although I did bung a few votes, The Klaxons, way) so Mika is probably the only British (by adoption) star performing. I bet he'll knock em dead. But I didn't see anything to indicate they are already promoting the ones they think will win in Mika's catagories. They announce that he will be performing so, all being well, the vote should be fair. I hope so anyway

Love today, from Marilyn