Mtv Ema 07: Vote Now!!!

LebAngel

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the sites are down! I can't get on them at the moment. Maybe they've crashed with all the Mika votes. Ill keep trying. At least the other's fans will not be able to vote either if the sites are down.

Love today, from Marilyn

G'DAY MARILYN,

Votings seems as usual at this link . . .

*http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=586793#post586793

VOTE LOTS FOR . . .

http://img38.picoodle.com/img/img38/8/6/26/f_MIKAm_efc56d5.gif

I think the sites are down! I can't get on them at the moment. Maybe they've crashed with all the Mika votes. Ill keep trying. At least the other's fans will not be able to vote either if the sites are down.

Love today, from Marilyn

I managed to get on, not long after. I've been voting till my hands are sore. Mika is worth it. I'm knackered now though! Think I'll go to bed and dream of Mika!

Love tonight, from Marilyn

ARGHHHH!! I can't vote anymore. I can get to the site and look at the "info" and each artist, but there is no more "vote" next to the "info" for each person. I've tried different countries and different categories but it is all the same...I can't vote. Can other people still vote?

ARGHHHH!! I can't vote anymore. I can get to the site and look at the "info" and each artist, but there is no more "vote" next to the "info" for each person. I've tried different countries and different categories but it is all the same...I can't vote. Can other people still vote?

OH NO!!!! we can't vote anymore!!!!! i reallllly hope that we voted enough!!!! NOOOOOOO :crybaby:

OH NO!!!! we can't vote anymore!!!!! i reallllly hope that we voted enough!!!! NOOOOOOO :crybaby:

Norwalk, I love your video siggy, it is great "fo sho". Do you have the link to the video it came from? So, you can't vote either? It's not just me, right?

Thanks,

MY VOTING PAGE ALSO "WENT OUT" about 8:30 p.m. est [uSA]

I hope we're not, from now on, limited to THIS*

*http://www.digitalapoptosis.com/archives/canada/mtl37.jpg

I thought the voting was to continue until Nov. 1.

Note: Marilyn had similar trouble earlier today & later reported that

THE SITE WAS RE-INSTATED & RETURNED TO 'NORMAL' FUNCTION AGAIN.

Check back now and again to check whether you can, or can not, vote any longer.

No, I can't vote either. It's the middle of the night and I didn't sleep well, and I didn't dream of Mika as I'd hoped. I just lay there listening to Alan snoring (doesn't real life really suck) Maybe the voting is closed now. We all did our best. I'll go back to the sites later, in case the no voting thing is just temporary, for now, but I suspect they might have closed the votes. I didn't think they were closing them so early though.

No, I can't vote either. It's the middle of the night and I didn't sleep well, and I didn't dream of Mika as I'd hoped. I just lay there listening to Alan snoring (doesn't real life really suck) Maybe the voting is closed now. We all did our best. I'll go back to the sites later, in case the no voting thing is just temporary, for now, but I suspect they might have closed the votes. I didn't think they were closing them so early though.

*GROUP HUG FOR ALL YOU DEDICATED VOTERS . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmDfTSxV5o

Yes, I just checked again. The only catagory still open is 'New Sounds of Europe, which is open until the last day while they eliminate the acts with the least votes. No matter what happens fans, we've all done an awesome thing here. Mika is a new artist and his fan base is also new, and yet we managed to get him to the nomination stage, possibly even the winner, that is amazing!! We also get to see him perform at the event, as does the rest of the world, and then let's see who can still resist him after that performance!

We've all done great! By the way, someone posted on another thread that Happy Endings was number 5, but it's actually number 12, but that's okay too, there's been a lot of competition in the charts from artists who were promoted better than Mika. Mika is doning very will and will continue to do even better, so we have a lot to look forward to, even if he doesn't win these awards.

God bless all of you. I'm proud to be a part of this club, and to be a fan of the most awesome Mika!

Love today, from Marilyn

Yes, I just checked again. The only catagory still open is 'New Sounds of Europe, which is open until the last day while they eliminate the acts with the least votes. No matter what happens fans, we've all done an awesome thing here. Mika is a new artist and his fan base is also new, and yet we managed to get him to the nomination stage, possibly even the winner, that is amazing!! We also get to see him perform at the event, as does the rest of the world, and then let's see who can still resist him after that performance!

We've all done great! By the way, someone posted on another thread that Happy Endings was number 5, but it's actually number 12, but that's okay too, there's been a lot of competition in the charts from artists who were promoted better than Mika. Mika is doning very will and will continue to do even better, so we have a lot to look forward to, even if he doesn't win these awards.

God bless all of you. I'm proud to be a part of this club, and to be a fan of the most awesome Mika!

Love today, from Marilyn

LIVES CHANGE IN A BEAKER?

I only realised a day or two ago that you could return to vote after short breaks.

It's quite nice.

And have you seen that we've got to 35% on au feminine?

Night night

~x~

*Hi Ruth.

Thanks for your participation in both efforts for

http://img38.picoodle.com/img/img38/8/6/26/f_MIKAm_efc56d5.gif

F O R E V E R !

Since September 27th i voted for Mika like 10,500 times or a little bit more...OMG Im so freakin nervous

I hope he win both categories.Omfg,i gave all my best,i spend A LOT of time voting,i never voted so much!!

The show will be live on the web???? o_o,if not,would be nice if someone from Europe post the winners here

GOOD LUCK,MIKA!!!!! :thumb_yello: You have the greatest fans in all the universe