Mtv Ema 07: Vote Now!!!

LebAngel

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one's just finished uploading...the second one is uploading now.

When it's done I will refresh like I've never refreshed before til I get the link for you!! :biggrin2:

How's that??

I have to get a screen shot of him in the white top when he looks so so innocent bless his cotton socks lol ( I tried to record it on my camera but it only takes 20 seconds at a time the stupid thing (wonder if I can change the setting s it can take longer ones, or I will have to buy a new camera pffft)

The first one's just finished uploading...the second one is uploading now.

When it's done I will refresh like I've never refreshed before til I get the link for you!! :biggrin2:

How's that??

excellent!! :biggrin2: i just have to leave really soon so i'm trying to stall...

my father's getting reallly angry (his face looks like this :furious::naughty:) he threatened to take away my computer too :boxed:

youtube hurry your ass up!!! :bleh:

it's just that everyone keeps talking about that stubble :mf_lustslow: i'm dying!!!

Eeeeeeeeekk! :shocked:

Don't forget I'm only uploading the two pre recorded videos.....not the rehearsal that seems to be on MTV TV!

We'll have to wait til Petra can upload it unless someone else beats her to it! :naughty:

Eeeeeeeeekk! :shocked:

Don't forget I'm only uploading the two pre recorded videos.....not the rehearsal that seems to be on MTV TV!

We'll have to wait til Petra can upload it unless someone else beats her to it! :naughty:

oh :roftl: i have no clue what's what if it has mika in it it's good with me :thumb_yello: someone better get that stubble thing up too though :sneaky2::biggrin2:

excellent!! :biggrin2: i just have to leave really soon so i'm trying to stall...

my father's getting reallly angry (his face looks like this :furious::naughty:) he threatened to take away my computer too :boxed:

youtube hurry your ass up!!! :bleh:

heheh , tell your dad that u love mika , u cant leave the computer :punk: :punk:

Oooooooooooooooooooh!

The pressure!

It's 39% uploaded!

ahhhhH! HURRY YOUTUBE!! :roftl:

heheh , tell your dad that u love mika , u cant leave the computer :punk: :punk:

he says that i'm choosing mika over the family :mf_rosetinted: and then i say so what? LOL i'm jk i have to go take a shower really quick!!