Fmbm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll just stick an apple in my mouth and take the pic. :naughty:

now im up for this I think it will be even funnier and he will DEFO get the joke if we all do it like that, we might just look like a load of freaks who thick we are "all that" if we do it with no apple heh heh (I guess if u dont have an apple any large fruit will do lol).

This looks like a great idea!!! Will be funny!!!:roftl:

Just one question - should it be more open mouthed like the top two? The third pic, he has his mouth a bit more closed? :biggrin2:

I think it should be like the 1st picture.

This is such a funny idea.

But I mean, since he has like a zillion friends,and not all of them are on the MFC, you should leave him a comment or two so he sees your picture.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but I need to set a date so that we all know to leave him a comment on his profile.

now im up for this I think it will be even funnier and he will DEFO get the joke if we all do it like that, we might just look like a load of freaks who thick we are "all that" if we do it with no apple heh heh (I guess if u dont have an apple any large fruit will do lol).

I'm beginning to think having an actual apple in our mouths would be funnier

I think it should be like the 1st picture.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but I need to set a date so that we all know to leave him a comment on his profile.

I'm beginning to think having an actual apple in our mouths would be funnier

The apple would def be noticed right away, I think. It would be funny. Yes, set up a date and post it on the first page of the thread so people will see it.

This is a great idea. Maybe you should do it once a week, but with different poses each time. It's a little bit like love-spam. :roftl:

The apple would def be noticed right away, I think. It would be funny. Yes, set up a date and post it on the first page of the thread so people will see it.

This is a great idea. Maybe you should do it once a week, but with different poses each time. It's a little bit like love-spam. :roftl:

Ok I will edit the 1st post now.

I don't know about doing it every week haha.