What?!

Becky

I was bored so I put Mika in Wikipedia and I came up with this;

Lollipop" is a single by Mika from his 2007 debut album, Life in Cartoon Motion. It was released in 2007 in the UK, as a download-only track and charted due to the new chart rules. Mika has said in recent interviews that this is his favourite song from the album and he wrote it for his sister[citation needed]. The child part in this song is sung by his nephew, his sister's son.

When did this happen:blush-anim-cl: I know this is probably stupid and just delete if needed but everyone always assumed Lollipop would be his next single but...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bored so I put Mika in Wikipedia and I came up with this;

Lollipop" is a single by Mika from his 2007 debut album, Life in Cartoon Motion. It was released in 2007 in the UK, as a download-only track and charted due to the new chart rules. Mika has said in recent interviews that this is his favourite song from the album and he wrote it for his sister[citation needed]. The child part in this song is sung by his nephew, his sister's son.

When did this happen:blush-anim-cl: I know this is probably stupid and just delete if needed but everyone always assumed Lollipop would be his next single but...

i know atleast the child bit is wrong,

cos its a girl for starters, but i thought she was Mika's cousin? xD

why are you so upset, it's a natural fact!:naughty:

As you know, Wikipedia is open to everyone who wants to help and for this reason some voices would be inaccurate. Fortunately is not a completey anarchic site and shortly someone would indicate at the community what to correct:thumb_yello: