Everybody's Style?

Coliee_MIKA

I'm a bit curious for the different styles around the world.

My dad is planning on moving so I wanna know the kind of people there is around:bleh:

But I know you shouldnt judge people on what they wear but I'm not judging. I am just making an inquiery:D

I am going to post some pictures too.

Btw I'm not one of them bimbo's that is obsessed with fashion I am just quite into clothes.:roftl:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is planning on moving so I wanna know the kind of people there is around:bleh:

But I know you shouldnt judge people on what they wear but I'm not judging. I am just making an inquiery:D

Btw I'm not one of them bimbo's that is obsessed with fashion I am just quite into clothes.:roftl:

Oh thats a cool post ! well I have no full body pictures but my style hmm I dont have a definite style well yeah I do its colorful and unique I love having uniqeu t shirts and hats and stuff

Photo14-1.jpgPhoto13.jpgPhoto19.jpgPhoto10.jpg

Im going to take some full body pics and omg im in love with colorful shoes i have this MIKA SHOES , not kidding il take a pic and post it

Ahhh You soo have to show me your shoess:wub2:

I like to have a unique style, but its not unique but its different to my mates fashion. I am going to get my camera and post some pics now I am not lonely on this thread. LOL

yeah its cool when a thread u amke get responses that makes me happy !!! :biggrin2: Il post them maybe today or tomorrow

Don't worry, nobody thinks you're stuck up or judgemental. :cheerful_h4h:

Everyone around this area wears alot of black, sort of emo. Or they're very scene, which basically looks like everyone on MySpace. Personally, I don't know my style. I wear alot of mod looking clothes, or clothes that look like they're from anywhere between the 50s through the 70's.

And I like big, chunky jewelry, and bright colors.:biggrin2:

I have no idea... here in Belgium you have all kinds of people walking like in the same street u know what I mean.

You've got goths,skaters,barbie's, skinheads, punks, emo, the hard rock fans :P, I dunno it's just everything, even in my circle of friends lol. I don't like to discriminate:biggrin2:

Me, I dunno, I wear a lot of black, but in a feminine way, not in a goth way. And I love brown as well.... And an occasional bright colour...

Most color comes from my accessoires though, they are almost always very bright, shiny, colourful and well, very noticeable hihi:naughty:

I love those long beady necklaces and stuff, and I'm an earrings-addict, all kinds and shapes.

Thanks for the shoe comment I remember when I first saw them I was OMG MIKA !!!!! An my mom even said pick up ur mika shoes and stuff

tough I get pick at school because they said they are pretty gay , DUH LOL , Whats wrong with some pink !

Thanks for the shoe comment I remember when I first saw them I was OMG MIKA !!!!! An my mom even said pick up ur mika shoes and stuff

tough I get pick at school because they said they are pretty gay , DUH LOL , Whats wrong with some pink !

I saw a shirt a while ago when I was shopping for my dad that said "Real men wear pink" lol, and I almost got it for him, but he's a huge homophobe. *rolls eyes*

and I saw this guy wearing one a while ago when I was at the mall, and it was pink, and it said "It's not pink, it's lightish red...."

I saw a shirt a while ago when I was shopping for my dad that said "Real men wear pink" lol, and I almost got it for him, but he's a huge homophobe. *rolls eyes*

and I saw this guy wearing one a while ago when I was at the mall, and it was pink, and it said "It's not pink, it's lightish red...."

awww I want one like that !! hehe , Yeah I have like a lot of homphobe friends scared of colors and stuff get over youselfs and be more mikaish in the way you dress , yeah we know black its cool but common there are more colors than black lol jk

awww I want one like that !! hehe , Yeah I have like a lot of homphobe friends scared of colors and stuff get over youselfs and be more mikaish in the way you dress , yeah we know black its cool but common there are more colors than black lol jk

Lol I know. I used to go through this phase where all I wanted to wear was black because I was told it was cool. But then when I turned like 14, I realized there's a ton of other nice colors, so I'd wear what I want.

It sucks that people are such homophobes. I used to work in a grocery store with one of my best friends, and he was very girly. Like, he wasn't gay, and he had a girlfriend, but one day I got sick and called off. And my sister came home and told me that while I was gone, they fired him for "ripping off the company", but everyone knew they did it because the boss thought he was gay. So I called like... 15 minutes later and quit, then I called him and listened to him cry for a while. :sad: it was so sad.

okay.

today im wearing a patchwork skirt,a green day shirt, and polka dot converse.yesterday i was wearing a graphic tee and corduroys.im like mika if he was a hippy!

here is me in my fave outfit

things1001.jpg

Lol I know. I used to go through this phase where all I wanted to wear was black because I was told it was cool. But then when I turned like 14, I realized there's a ton of other nice colors, so I'd wear what I want.

It sucks that people are such homophobes. I used to work in a grocery store with one of my best friends, and he was very girly. Like, he wasn't gay, and he had a girlfriend, but one day I got sick and called off. And my sister came home and told me that while I was gone, they fired him for "ripping off the company", but everyone knew they did it because the boss thought he was gay. So I called like... 15 minutes later and quit, then I called him and listened to him cry for a while. :sad: it was so sad.

OMG SARIE !! YOUR THE BEST FOR DOING THAT !!! I think racist people are the worst, unfortanelly I deal with it a lot you have NO idea how many insults I recived daily by this 4 guys who pick on me all the time , they have made me cry soo bad but Yeah I dont let it bother me anymore

okay.

today im wearing a patchwork skirt,a green day shirt, and polka dot converse.yesterday i was wearing a graphic tee and corduroys.im like mika if he was a hippy!

here is me in my fave outfit

things1001.jpg

OMG THATS SOO COOOL !!!!!